Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

The Random Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 am

Why not minecraft? That's the game explore into your creative...
After playing the game in oneminute, You almost can't get out of the game because it's too awesome! lol
Actually... minecraft is like lucid dream in game... So there is nothing to scare about...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 am

It's bet to get OFF of psychological training and be a little more normally active for ones. Video games are completely fine. And like you said, Minecraft is like a lucid dreaming video game Razz.

The sheets are harder on the piano for me. And way more easier on the guitar. But whenever there's a song I really like to do fingerstyle and I can't understand the sheet, I'll just find the tab and forget about it's notes sheet.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:03 am

This is very true. Of course it is.
The Random Thread - Page 13 Quote-Health-Body-Mind-Spirit-BKS-Lyengar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 pm

I invited some of my old friends on YouTube to this forum. 2 of them are scientists or at least science-minded (they are way more logical than me I have to admit lol) and 1 of them is a Christian conspiracist but he's been too sick lately..

Anyways, I hope they join too ~('w')~
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Nice, would love more people! Christian eh... Nah, I'm fine Wink.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:50 pm

The community is growing at a nice pace. R9 has been pretty kick ass since joining I must admit. (The rest of you guys are kick ass too btw)
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
The community is growing at a nice pace. R9 has been pretty kick ass since joining I must admit. (The rest of you guys are kick ass too btw)

Awww, I thought you were indifferent about me!!! Thanks Mark! :3

\('w')/ *hugs Mark*

PS these guys probably won't join - says my intuition, but that doesn't mean their spirits are bad. I guess some people can serve a better purpose without having to directly engage with the spiritual world.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 pm

I hate the fact that school begun. Really do...
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm

For me school begins tomorrow :/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm going to sleep in class this morning. My mentor works on my nerves.
*yawn*
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Try to read your teachers mind Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 am

I sick of doing that xD. I mostly do it when an answer is asked. I find a teen's mind more interesting though as everyone carries a bad or sad side. I hate reading them when they're sexually distracted by someone though.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 am

Lol!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:57 am

I have finished school wohoooo!!! I know how that feels though. :'( i used to confuse flamenco and tango. Really stupid thing but that is why i told some people "yes but flamenco is more from spain" ( i told you this Nazir) and now i notice how stupid i must have sounded. Lol. Oh and i am starting to train every day now. I know i have said this many times but i am on vacation now so i am sure this summer i will become a great psychic.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Its winter in my hemisphere.

I couldn't tell the difference between the flamengo and the tango if my life depended on it lol.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Flamengo has this warm, exciting feeling to it. Makes me jump Razz. Tango is much more passionate. Well, in my opinion.
Turning 16 this year, at last! Can't wait to get 18. Finally gonna do some bad boy stuff(I ain't talking about stealing and negative stuff like that lol. I mean more like parties).
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:06 am

Listening to my wife try to tune a ukulele, not good for my ears lol.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 am

Haha, hey. The ukulele is my baby! lol, great choice. She could learn the guitar in no time! I'm really busy these last days and hardly have time to play. It's like I have to be at 3 places at ones.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 am

I had a little go and its very difficult.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 pm

I used to want to buy an ukulele. I find it really funny and i like making life funny ( not ony others but for me too) then i though of buying a violin and i ended up buying none!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:12 pm

I've been trying to learn Imagine by John Lennon. I have got the first 3 chords down...

gonna take a while I reckon, although I'm doing better than I had expected!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I fin it easy to learn things in instruments. It takes me really low time an yeterday i learned that cup thing from pitch perfect in less than ten minutes. Before i did it i was like " OMG ARE YOU POSSESED OR HOW YO DO THAT!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13