Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:11 am

I've been busy with psychic abilities for about 6 months now with amazing progress. I have physical changes as well for psychologically but I keep that to myself. I don't want to consider myself different from others. And I can really outsmart another boy my age. This may sound arrogant but they don't stand a chance against me mentally.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 am

I have no doubt about that Nazir, based on your maturity and your learning progress, your IQ for your age (im assuming 15) would be 10-15 years older ways of thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:54 am

I was referring to your physicality only.

No doubt you are far more mature than anyone in your age given your psychic abilities AND what you say here in general.

Well, my apologies if I sounded like treating you like a kid, but do you really think I meant you were just a kid? Like I clearly stated before, I try my best not to judge others based on superficial materials including one's age. Whether you believe me or not, I was clearly concerned about your health NOTHING ELSE. As a medical scientist, I literally meant that your body physically needs adequate sleep especially given your age. And there is nothing to be ashamed of about it. Accept your physical age. I wasn't concerned whether you can't control your sleep pattern or any other mental reasons for inability to sleep - there was no reason to assume that you were having trouble with sleep because of some mental problems.

TRUST ME, I was NOT saying you need to sleep because I think you are mentally incapable of controlling your sleep. I'm merely stating that your body needs good daily sleep, just like any other 15 years old people. And I didn't mention it because I think you were just a kid who wouldn't know that fact - everyone knows it. I mean do you think I'm the kind of person who judges anyone's mentality here? ESPECIALLY HERE?? where everyone's spiritually enlightened and I'm a 5 days old newbie.

Please try not to overreact. Everyone here is nice, and that includes me. No one here is a bully. I know a bully. I was a lot weaker than now before, so there were some fucking assholes back in high school who took advantage of it before. Trust me, I know injustice and judgemental acts better than anyone. If I am ever judgemental, then that would be against those non-spiritual animals walking around the street who try to have a fight with me or gossip behind me - and you know what I would do if they ever physically threaten me? I will kill them without a single hesitation.

So don't treat me like I'm one of those ignorant people. That is insulting. And once again if I sounded like I'm one of those douchebags, then I deeply apologise. Just accept the sentences I write as they are. I'm like the most straight guy you could ever find on earth. There is no sarcasm or no implication or secret negative meaning behind whatever I blabber. When I said you need sleep better because you are young, that is all I meant. I would say the same to ANY OTHER 15 YEAR OLD PEOPLE regardless of their background, whether the kid is Obama's son or daughter, or the princess of UK. And once again, NOT because of their lack of mentality which I cannot possibly know before having a deep conversation, but only because of physicality.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks Smile. I have an opposite to many others though. When I sleep early I wake up horrible in the morning. When I sleep late I wake up so energetic in the morning. I have no logical explanation for it, maybe you can help my friend. I can control my dreams most of the times. I always have a lucid dream. When I'm not having a lucid dream it's most of the times a precognitive one. But I agree that I physically need rest. But mentally I can go much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:15 am

fiz192 wrote:
I have no doubt about that Nazir, based on your maturity and your learning progress, your IQ for your age (im assuming 15) would be 10-15 years older ways of thinking.

better IQ definitely. Mental maturity yes definitely higher than most. Sincere kudos to Nazir98 (no sarcasm no behind meaning ok? Very Happy ). But age maturity? It's still 15 in my opinion - although I have a strong feeling Mark will disagree given that he is a psychologist. As a biochemist, I know that age maturity is an independent maturity from mental maturity. You can't just scale one's mentality by age. Like I said in my long long long thread about Health Care for your Mind, brain becomes complex every single day - there's a certain physical change that no one can have without aging.

To be fair! My age maturity is 25. My mental maturity is uhh somewhat immature at times I think Very Happy LOLOL

be free guys ~( 'w')~ who cares about mental maturity as long as we stick to justice and morality and understand each other well, hopefully telepathically Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Thanks Smile. I have an opposite to many others though. When I sleep early I wake up horrible in the morning. When I sleep late I wake up so energetic in the morning. I have no logical explanation for it, maybe you can help my friend. I can control my dreams most of the times. I always have a lucid dream. When I'm not having a lucid dream it's most of the times a precognitive one. But I agree that I physically need rest. But mentally I can go much more.

yeah definitely great mental maturity, the way you write.

anyhow, sleeping late, you wake up more energetically, that I experienced before. briefly, it's probably more to do with the quality of sleep rather than the quantity of sleep

about the dreams, I really don't know much about it. not very spiritual yet sadly.

now i really need to sleep. gtg talk soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:29 am

Take your time mate. And you can search in the rooms for spirituality, there's like 50 posts in the Psychokinesis and Telekinesis room Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 am

PS age doesn't mean a shit other than the wisdom of age and more chance for more experience, which I always respect when I talk with my parents or anyone older than me, no matter how much more I know than them. In the end, we all have strong and weak points. For example, I have a strong feeling that I will continue to suck at precognition and telepathy while I will greatly improve my telekinesis - simply because I really really need it to beat the crap out of evil beings like Lucifer lol  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 am

I don't think you would suck. Since you're doing telekinesis your third eye is/is going to get open automatically. And since it's open, ESP abilities will happen naturally. The only problem is that you have to control them and use them at will. And I agree with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:07 pm

2013-12-31
Nazir98 wrote:
I don't think you would suck. Since you're doing telekinesis your third eye is/is going to get open automatically. And since it's open, ESP abilities will happen naturally. The only problem is that you have to control them and use them at will. And I agree with you.

So true. Even now, I find controlling my psi wheel difficult at times since my subconscious mind is quite whimsy and not fully connected with my conscious mind.

If you watch the ultra mini psi wheel without the glass on I uploaded a min ago, my mind was like left or right, oh well, I'm just gonna go with left fully. lol Very Happy

But it's definitely getting better. I sense that my conscious mind and subconscious mind are slowly becoming merged together :3
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Awesome Smile! I'll check it in the BEST TK VIDEOS thread Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Ah I'm tired so right now I can actually hear a song in my mind. It's my pure imagination, not Clairaudience, but it's pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 am

I got Minecraft for Christmas and hardly stopped playing it since!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:27 am

So many people on Minecraft O.o
I haven't played it yet but I have a little cousin bugging me on it everytime he visits. So it must be good.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 am

NO MARK DON'T PLAY IT ANYMORE! AND NAZIR NEVER PLAY IT! I was addicted to it for, let's see... maybe three years. It opened me up to the gaming world, which I fell in love with, which lead to a horrible new gaming lifestyle. I quit playing maybe weeks to two months after joining the forums here. I can't believe you just got Minecraft. That was so 1-2 years ago! I love being free from the gaming community, it feels great! Oh yeah, you're addicted to it now, well it NEVER goes away, well it might for you considering it's so old now. Oh yeah, it's only addicting on the computer version, the gaming console versions suck. So yeah, don't fall into the snare, oh poor Mark might already be gone. ;_; Nah, Mark's too wise... I hope... Anyway, stay away from it, it's as evil as some drugs. Marijuana might actually be better for you. If you're an unhealthy bloke who plays all day, death could follow! I'm not saying to do drugs kids. Stay away from drugs! They are very harmful, just don't try them. Oh yeah, time flys while playing, you could play for hours while only thinking it's been minutes. So, the point is, Stay away from Minecraft, and the gaming community, or else you will DIE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Hmmm, addiction is all your choice my friend. Another example of self responsibility(which is not about addiction): A girl introduced her friend to this cute boy friend of hers. Her friend liked him and made love with the boy begging herself to have a relationship. What happen?
The Random Thread - Page 12 Boom-pregnant1
She hates her friend now for introducing her to that boy meanwhile it was completely her choice to make this step. Anyways, where I want to get with this is that it's all your choice. Stay in control. I was addicted to Assassin's Creed and Facebook(this addiction was higher). But now I can maintain that. So there's nothing wrong with it. The weejee board is another example. That IS one that you have to be careful. It can be a spiritual drug. Yet again, it's all in your hand.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:04 pm

By the way, am I the only one who thinks Mark has these piano player hands? I look at his videos and to be honest, I really wish he played the piano Smile!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 pm

I bet he could play piano really well. Very Happy it only took me a week to understand the music sheet and started playing them(from google lol). Let alone with those long fingers
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:44 pm

oh Ill be going on a geological field trip tommorow around Borneo: in Kota Kinabalu, Labuan and Brunei. Would be great fun! Very Happy The professor from Imperial University London willing to come here and assist us.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:57 pm

fiz192 wrote:
oh Ill be going on a geological field trip tommorow around Borneo: in Kota Kinabalu, Labuan and Brunei. Would be great fun! :DThe professor from Imperial University London willing to come here and assist us.

Wow that sounds interesting Smile

Have fun and good luck out there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 pm

@ fiz192 have you tuned your music to A = 432 Hz yet?

@ Mark Jake is right, playing video games is a waste of time - I'd rather play some card games and practice mind reading/precognition lol
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am

Don't get too attached to Minecraft! I repeat, do NOT!
I can't explain, but just don't.
It'll get you addicted.
Still play it though, just don't get addicted.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:44 am

fiz192 wrote:
oh Ill be going on a geological field trip tommorow around Borneo: in Kota Kinabalu, Labuan and Brunei. Would be great fun! Very Happy The professor from Imperial University London willing to come here and assist us.

Sounds awesome.

And lol I didn't play Minecraft at all yesterday
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:44 am

lol they really concerned for you Mark. Well I do play games like chess and league of legends to harness my strategy and tactics. Its a good training for leadership and strategist Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:04 am

I like scrabble, that's a good game for brain exercise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next