Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Telepatic communication - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 am

JJ caught my attention.
Back to top Go down
sizzledaghost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
sizzledaghost

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:45 am

i cant wait til i fully master it
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

have you had any experience with Telepathy sizzledaghost?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
sizzledaghost
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
sizzledaghost

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

yea i used to do martial arts...sometimes i have dreams then they become real...in like a week or so lol lol...but yea like reading peoples thoughts yea i have experence...
Back to top Go down
wruiz
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 am

Hi...almost every night when i go to bed i have this crazy receiving telepathy thing where its like hearing people talking to one another but in my head i can even distinguish if they are boy or girl...i really dont mind it cuz its so funny like one day was a woman but this i think was a thought she said " that hypocrit husband of yours" haha i heard that while meditating it just broke my concentration lol.
I have tried sending and recieving messages with my coworkers (2) and they said they literary heard my voice inside their head like a whisper but when i sent it it was with power like screaming almost.
Some of the uses i have found cuz is to make slow drivers change lanes and to make a person contact me but the last one i made a connection with my mind and with my heart like expanding a cord from my head and heart to the other persons head and heart and it worked i too hold in my heart an objectthe person gave me and started thinking about that person txting me and it worked in less than 5 minutes. The only thing about it was that after i did it i had a conection so strong that i began to feel every strong emotion the person felt and my mood changed and i was like huh but i was ok...wtf haha then i ask and it was not me it was the other person so...you guys need to be a bit carefull.
i have seen through the eyes of other persons too i have done it to see if they are ok...like with people missing.
I love all of this with all my heart... i wish everyone could evolve to this point!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:31 am

great post! welcome buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:47 am

Somehow I think that I don't want to learn this ability. There are things that you shouldn't hear, even if it comes from your friends or family.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Telepathy is a feeling   Telepatic communication - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 4:24 am

Telepathy is a feeling with an entire language. For example, your ring finger in the telepathy language means the word "no". You will feel a sensation on your ring finger when the person you are speaking to via telepathy says no. Your left eye means the letter j in telepathy. You might feel your left eye become warm if the person you are speaking to via telepathy says the letter j. My guess is, is that you use telekinesis to heat part of the users body on which you wish to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-