Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
agustinortiz
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telepatic communication - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 am

That wasnt the end of the story had to go. When they hit the earth, immediatly started walking around, touching peoples heads with knife like object but, no one saw or heard them. The leader wore white and was the tallest standing at about 20 ft tall. And the were abit storter. Asked people if they saw them no one did. One came in my direction. It seemed to be unisex or both male and female. The being saw saw me and threw an object in my direction but not rying to hurt me i dodged it and the leader appeared through the follower with a white face and skin of a different texture than human skin. The being spoke to me with mind or heart. The being had so much love but so much sadness and pain. The being was the same being whom spoke my name before i went to sleep. She told me about her planet, that it was destroyed. We teleported underground into depths of earth to where her race was awaiting in a refugee camp that our gov. Holds alien refugees. The name of her people was hard to make out Druisamein/a. I forgot exactly how to say the name. They can shape shift into they're desire. I know this means alot but, i wanted to tell you guys. Thank you for support. I will continue with my reiki practice. Love and light my cosmuc bros & sis.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:33 am

agustinortiz wrote:
That wasnt the end of the story had to go. When they hit the earth, immediatly started walking around, touching peoples heads with knife like object but, no one saw or heard them. The leader wore white and was the tallest standing at about 20 ft tall. And the were abit storter. Asked people if they saw them no one did. One came in my direction. It seemed to be unisex or both male and female. The being saw saw me and threw an object in my direction but not rying to hurt me i dodged it and the leader appeared through the follower with a white face and skin of a different texture than human skin. The being spoke to me with mind or heart. The being had so much love but so much sadness and pain. The being was the same being whom spoke my name before i went to sleep. She told me about her planet, that it was destroyed. We teleported underground into depths of earth to where her race was awaiting in a refugee camp that our gov. Holds alien refugees. The name of her people was hard to make out Druisamein/a. I forgot exactly how to say the name. They can shape shift into they're desire. I know this means alot but, i wanted to tell you guys. Thank you for support. I will continue with my reiki practice. Love and light my cosmuc bros & sis.
Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:37 am

Anyone have developed their telepathic abilities. Like reading minds and communicating with them? I've had huge success with these. Not by reading their thoughts on what number or color they were thinking, but there curent thoughts! What they were thinking at that moment. Also getting good with telepathic communication.

This is a story of me reading my friend's mind today at school:
1st time
Me:"My friend, you wanted another proof of psychics because you still kept denying it. Mind if I try some telepathy on you?"
My friend:"Sure...(in a sarcastic way)"
Me:"Alright, I don't want you to think of a number or anything haha. Just think of something."
My friend:"Ok."
Me:"That's sweet "
My friend:"What is?"
Me:"Your dog, I like him. What's his name?"
My friend:"What?! How the hell did you know!"
Me:"Told you we all have gifts."

2nd time
Me:"Hey, you care we tried the telepathy thing again?"
My friend:"For sure! This can't be real."
Me:"Hahahahaha ok. Think of something again!"
Me:"You're girlfriend is so sweet to you Shaquille."
My friend:"Say whaaat?? I give up!"
Me:"Alright . See you later."
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Haha ^
Back to top Go down
agustinortiz
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 am

Funny
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:00 am

Yeah, people wouldn't believe so I always read their mind. Even the one from my biology teacher. The class was impressed. Although they know me more for a musician and magician but I didn't told the whole class that I have real psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
havockid
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
havockid

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 am

thats great. how can i train my telepaty ability like you?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 pm

The most important thing for training telepathy is having a friend who is open to helping you learn. You can't train telepathy by yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Mark was inside my head. Not sure if it was today but he was. Sneaky to try reading my mind lol. Or was I wrong? I'm not sure but I think you were.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:24 am

I found a fun way of training channeling some of you may already know...With your pet! I went with my cat in my room and my mother isn't home yet so we're home alone. I kept sending a picture telepathically to her(her favorite object) my mother's golden ring. Which she's dying to steal from her lol. It works! It either becomes happy or more relaxed around you.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 am

A fun way to train channeling which I just learned the method from.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:36 am

This is a technique used to send the mind to one of it's other frequencies using only telepathy. Sending it to states such as Alpha, Theta and Delta(which means when you're asleep). I demonstrated this by sending my cat asleep. Also I would aspect people to say she's trained. Know that she isn't! She would usually just play with me or bite me.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm

I manipulated my bf last night while he was sleeping I try Nazir's method watching his forehead and try told him drink more water . In about 5-8 seconds he suddenly woke up and said he wanted water lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Wow, that's impressive considering you don't do telepathy very often! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
princeleo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: telepathy   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm

i am a telepathy students n having emphatic ability and healing as its really amazing experience
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:17 pm

how do you do it exactly? i mean I hear thoughts before when i was panicing in the class. we were all asked to stand up and the teacher ask us question. only the one who could answer sit, I hear a clear voices.

another experience was very interesting, I was in need of pipe smoke for my sherlock holmes costume on emblem night .brunei banned all their cig and smoke pipe i wanted to adk my friend if she knows some people who might know. i tried calling her of texting her, bu I couldnt contact her at all, somehow the connection on her phone was inaccessible. I was frustrated I almost gave up for another costume. The next day at work, I met her and we were talking, I told her I was looking for her and she told me she was in Miri (another country) her phone service was messed up or some sort and then She had a gift for me, She told me she suddenly has the urge to buy a smoke pipe.
It was really weird but telepathy thank you! xD
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:39 am

we wre trying telephaty tday with a friend. he has been trainning since last week and he got realy good at it. so we were both trying and aced almost everithing we were transmitting. and in a moment we took the periodic table of element and we said "point to one" we aced it twice, quite amazing huh! ohoh and we was trying to make a headache to a friend and his nose started bleeding. so chronicle
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:57 am

lol, same nose bleeding with TK as well. I'm really good at my telepathy skills and that's the only ability my friends know I have. I am able to know what they're actually thinking at the moment. Not just cards ect. Any random thought. I am training to develop most of all my telepathy to a higher skill where I can reach in people's memories. Till so far I can do with telepathy is sending, recieving, recieving images and informations, psychic seduction and telepathic shielding. I want to do more that's why I'm keep developing it. Do you train psychomentry?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:04 am

@agustinortiz I am also a Reiki master. I started hearing voices after my first attunement and it was my Reiki guide. Very interesting dream. I would like to know if you've had more dreams of the same nature
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 am

no, i dont train psychometry. why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 am

Just for fun. It's a cool ability.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm

essalove wrote:
I manipulated my bf last night while he was sleeping I try Nazir's method watching his forehead and try told him drink more water . In about 5-8 seconds he suddenly woke up and said he wanted water lol!!!
Very impressive my dear.

princeleo wrote:
i am a telepathy students n having emphatic ability and healing as its really amazing experience
welcome guy!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Telepathy is probably one of the most useful abilities. Telekinesis, however, would be if you could move heavy objects.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Telepathy is probably one of the most useful abilities. Telekinesis, however, would be if you could move heavy objects.
Well said Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:19 am

me and my friend are getting really good at telepathy! we started trying and at first we didnt really do anything awesome but after a few minutes of trying we aced all of the questions! (they were multiple choice) i think that at first it is like a warming up, like in sports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telepatic communication   Telepatic communication - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telepatic communication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-