Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:11 pm

New musical instrument added in my mind. Taking notes... the recorder Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm

The Random Thread - Page 11 N08282-360-lr-1?$orig_file$
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

When I was a child the teacher said "we need some volunteers to learn to play the clarinet" and I was one of the people who volunteered. I must have been five or six at the oldest. So we went into this room and each had a go blowing on the thing and the woman who was in charge, the clarinet teacher i suppose, she said to me "you have no musical ability" and that is what we call a hypnotic suggestion.

I know it sounds tiny but I was told as a child by an authority figure that I cannot play music and those things stick with you forever. In music classes as a teen I would think to myself "oh I have no musical ability" and the thing becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. The whole subject of music is something I really struggle with, I mean listening I can do but even keeping simple rhythm is something I can only do consciously. You should see my terrible attempts at dancing!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
When I was a child the teacher said "we need some volunteers to learn to play the clarinet" and I was one of the people who volunteered. I must have been five or six at the oldest. So we went into this room and each had a go blowing on the thing and the woman who was in charge, the clarinet teacher i suppose, she said to me "you have no musical ability" and that is what we call a hypnotic suggestion.

I know it sounds tiny but I was told as a child by an authority figure that I cannot play music and those things stick with you forever. In music classes as a teen I would think to myself "oh I have no musical ability" and the thing becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. The whole subject of music is something I really struggle with, I mean listening I can do but even keeping simple rhythm is something I can only do consciously. You should see my terrible attempts at dancing!

lol, I know the feel when it comes to dancing haha! But the music thing, honestly saying it's bull. Everyone has a sense of music. Either singing and/or playing an instrument. I believe you can. And I think most people would agree. And you have the hands of a pianist, it just pass by my head today!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:
but sometimes he keeps random guessing, and in result... gets the answers terribly wrong.

When i do telepathy i hear it in my own voice and often it can be difficult to distinguish between your own 'random guesses' and the other persons thoughts.

I should be more patient with him shouldn't I? If so, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
And you have the hands of a pianist, it just pass by my head today!

that is something I have heard before on more than one occasion!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Try it. The piano can make you look trully awesome. I love the church organ. Those evil songs on it are just damn cheers !
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:55 pm

I was at my class's barbecue and I decided to show my best friend my work of energy manipulation. He was the one recording it by the way. Sorry this video is really short because my phone doesn't have enough memory to record videos from now on.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Do you guys think my mother will let me go to qigong introduction lesson tomorrow? It's 1 hour from 8:30AM to 9:30AM. It's 1:15AM right now of the same day here and I haven't told her. I want to tell her tomorrow morning since I'll be waking up earlier. She's christian but she's really open to spirituality as well. I just don't know how she would react. She wants to know things for sure before letting me go and I feel really worried she might reject it. My pedulum said yes that she will take me there but I'm still not sure. Can you guys help please?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am

Did you go to the QiGong thing? You should pitch it to your mother as exercise or kung fu or something.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 am

Yup. Already done and had a blast. Next up is the meditation where I have to join the group(it's even bigger) and we'll meditate for an hour or even more. I really enjoyed it. Qigong is so energetic so I REALLY ain't planning on giving it up.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Ah, My Veins! For some reason they are expanding. It feels like a wave of coolness when they do. I haven't slept yet, so that states why they re doing this, but it's really cool. They're getting hard, it's like that blow up thing around your arm, I forgot what it's called. Anyway, I'm a bit delirious because I need some sleep, and I can't type when tired except right now I appear to be doing an exceptionally well job at typing. lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:18 am

Mark, do you live in a haunted house? I find them cool, scary, but nice. There are lots in England. Does you house have a staircase on the right and a campfire place? I thought about asking you if it's a haunted house because of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:53 am

Mark I'm really bored right now (during winter break in general). Can u upload something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:04 pm

Just minutes ago, I had a great battle with a huge spider - trust me it was bigger than 50 cents or 1 inch^2 or 2.5 cm^2. Doesn't look flashy so probably non-toxic (I actually think it bit me last night coz had a bug bite in a long time). But yeah, this guy didn't succumb to my best weapon against him, called Mortein Kill & Protect and ran off to where I can't see. Now I'm in the middle of a war with this monster who can come at me at any time!! :O Perhaps I should get one of those spider control stuff.

Speaking of bugs, has anyone killed a bug just using your mind? :3 I think I killed or at least stunned a silverfish before - a fluke? lol

PS I told the spider "I really hate to do this but it seems that you and I cannot coexist unless you move out of my house" and he didn't listen, so I decided to attack him. Very Happy He bit me first!! I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:07 pm

epicness wrote:
Mark I'm really bored right now (during winter break in general). Can u upload something?

I will upload a photo of the huge spider if I catch it. Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm

R94A21 wrote:
Just minutes ago, I had a great battle with a huge spider - trust me it was bigger than 50 cents or 1 inch^2 or 2.5 cm^2. Doesn't look flashy so probably non-toxic (I actually think it bit me last night coz had a bug bite in a long time). But yeah, this guy didn't succumb to my best weapon against him, called Mortein Kill & Protect and ran off to where I can't see. Now I'm in the middle of a war with this monster who can come at me at any time!! :O Perhaps I should get one of those spider control stuff.

Speaking of bugs, has anyone killed a bug just using your mind? :3 I think I killed or at least stunned a silverfish before - a fluke? lol

PS I told the spider "I really hate to do this but it seems that you and I cannot coexist unless you move out of my house" and he didn't listen, so I decided to attack him. :DHe bit me first!! I think.

No, I don't like bringing harm to anyone nor nature. It's just not cool.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:11 am

I
hate
everything
Powers have been switched off for days now. If I even ever had powers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 pm

epicness wrote:
I
hate
everything
Powers have been switched off for days now. If I even ever had powers

Ockham's razor: visual perception (2D process) -> electric pulsation to the brain (3D process) -> thought/mind (4D process) -> subconscious thought/mind (4D process) -> spirit (4D or higher) -> effects in 3D world

We know the existence of 4D because our mind is 4D (creativity, visualisation, imagination, you name it), and yet we have been ignoring it. As long as our minds connect to our spirits, nothing is impossible in 3D world.

The only bridge between your mind and your spirit is your subconscious mind. Try to communicate with your subconscious mind, your spirit will have effects in this 3D world as you wish soon enough.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Your both really good.

You didn't know how my friend sings, so I dug this up. Freaking Michael Jackson stuff! lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 am

I went asleep like 4:08AM last night. Jesus, good morning folks.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 am

Good morning man!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 am

Morning Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I went asleep like 4:08AM last night. Jesus, good morning folks.

That's uh when I usually fall asleep these days lol! Apparently I got all worked up after I discovered my telekinetic ability 5 days ago.

~('w')~

BUT!! in your case, you're young so must always have a good sleep!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 am

I'm physically young. But you haven't reached my mind telepathically or met me to know how I am psychologically Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next