Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Just say whatever you want in here.

Its my friends birthday tomorrow. So I'm going out for a party. Usually what happens is I end up getting drunk and start showing off with my abilities, reading peoples minds and moving objects and such.

Anyway should be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

fun is: getting drunk, showing off with abilities and saying "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you?" Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh you should have seen me, I was blowing peoples minds with my telepathy. One girl was following me round all night after I read her mind, dying for me to teach her how to see inside other peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Mark Mauvais - telepath, hypnotist, parapsychologist, psychic, life coach, womanizer Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 am

m.fischer wrote:

Mark Mauvais - telepath, hypnotist, parapsychologist, psychic, life coach, womanizer Smile
^ Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Lol, I hope my wife doesn't see that!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Eid Mubarak my brothers!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Hahahaha showing off while being drunk is hell of a fun. Especially for girls. But yeah if your in a relationship. Things might get messed up a bit XD!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:44 pm

My father was keep turning the radio loud when he was visiting and I was training to damage radio's with electrokinesis(Devin posted a video on it). And I'm a quick learner. I did disturb the radio while he was listening to music. Without him knowing. Felt so great seeing him rage and ask what's wrong with the goddamn radio haha
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 am

I'm going to some woods/mountains this weekend on a spiritual journey. The hope is to find my spirit guide, like the native americans did. Uusally it takes the form of an animal. So my question to you guys is this:

1) have you got a spirit guide?
2) what animal do you think your spirit guide would be?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm not sure that this a my spirit guide, but a raven or a crow kept following for about 3 days after I opened my third eye. Any ideas on what that may mean?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 am

And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a crow upon him,... Laughing 

sorry!

Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:32 am

What? Lol
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: found my spirit guide   The Random Thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:23 pm

ive talked to my spirit guide before it was weird back when i was studying the occult,her name was Catherine she didn't say much but told me she was watching over me. i met my spirit guide by i guess what they would call spiritual writing, i grabbed a pen,and a piece of paper, i thought about my spirit guide and i just started writing or she started writing it was a weird experience.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I've got a few spirit guides, but my main one is Amaru, who is a very tall Incan. We often chat as he is the one I interact with the most. The other one is called Ben, and he helps me with my Readings.
My animal Totem is a Raven.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:48 am

How was your journey Mark?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:56 am

It was pretty cool. As much as I love instant access to information on the internet it was nice to get away and be one with nature again!

I didn't have much success with the spirit guide thing though, which was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one. People asking you to do more things with your energy like move something from a distance, ect. There was one which was really disturbing that asked me: "Why don't you pull a paper with your chi from far? That way we may know it's not wind." I was like: Demonjo! But still did it so I can get some PEACE, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:31 am

I felt so sick this morning.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I felt so sick this morning.
You're not the only one. I feel tired. Too much energy drained because I was having fun at the cinema yesterday with my class and went running around in the street buying random stuff and joking around girls :p. Came home tired and still made a psychokinesis video.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

I've set myself the ambitious target of getting to 1000 YouTube videos. Gonna take some time!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:47 pm

It turns out, I've always been looking at small colorless auras. When people would walk in front of white backgrounds, I'd see their small colorless aura, well they weren't completely colorless they'd be bright, they'd light up the air surrounding them. I had no idea that was an aura. I actually saw over two today, and thought to myself "is that an aura?" I looked at my aura on my hand today, just now and it was green and if I didn't see color it'd be bright. Are auras even a real thing? They don't seem like energy they just seem like a trick of the eye... I know I have asked this before, but I forgot where I posted it, so what exactly is an aura, don't tell me to look it up on Google. I have always wondered what I was seeing when i saw the brightness surround people in front of a white background. Actually, they weren't colorless they had color. I would see darkness actually. Anyway i'll look for aura's tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Wait a minute, apparently that isn't an aura. What's an aura!?!?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am

Sorry, Im not very good with Auras i'm afraid. I was excited for you though, I thought yo had found some thing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Sorry, Im not very good with Auras i'm afraid. I was excited for you though, I thought yo had found some thing.
Aura reading is what I'm best at. How do you visualize doing PK or see energy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Random Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Thread   The Random Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next