Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:05 am

had a strange initiation dream in a chinese village the last days. anybody experienced something similar ?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:32 pm

I had a dream where I cut my fingers off. First the first knuckle on every finger, and then the second knuckle. The only time I was the slightest bit worried, was when my dog was near my fingers (my fingers were on my living room couch). I locked my dog in her cage and went back to my finger. I'd reattach each knuckle. In the end I reattached all knuckles, and there was a red line where they used to be cut. I was never worried because I knew I could reattach them. Part of the reason I cut them off, was because they were dirty. After that I had a dream that a room in my house was haunted, but many things can explain why I thought that, so don't go saying there's a demon in my house, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 am

I had a weird dream about a classmate of mine being heavily injured and carried to the ambulance. He was paralyzed on the bed(those small beds whom you're on when you're going into an ambulance) on his way to the ambulance. On each side was 2 other classmate. His best friend(a girl) and a really disturbing guy in my class. The guy kept shouting and saying swore stuff on the poor classmate on the bed and his friend and his friend(the 2 have a strong relationship) was proving this disturbing dude wrong and even started crying meanwhile. Someone dragged the other guy from the bed and I dragged the girl. She just kept crying and I just held her and try to cheer her up. This dream looked so realistic and it's at parts of my school that's specifically normal(so, real.). Does this really mean this classmate is in grave danger?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Had a cool flying dream last night. I was first flying with one of those regular flying machines. Then I told my cousin to check this out. I began to ran and slowly started flying and rising from the ground. I kept screaming that I finally did it and then I began falling. When I hit the ground was the exact same time my alarm went off and I was like:"Oh no."
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Oh how I love flying dreams. They feel so relieving.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Indeed Smile!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Had a weird dream which I was ghost hunting in japan. The team took random pictures of every team mate and everyone of them had a ghost in it. They didn't took a pic of me but filmed me without me knowing. When they told me I went to watched the video I saw a shape of The Ring passing by me and then vanished.

Last edited by Nazir98 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:41 am

I had a dream 4days ago , there were so many complicated things happend, but all I remember once I woke up was I saw a black guy , (looks like an athlete)very tall and skinny he was wearing a red sport t shirt and pant he's running on a competition I assumed. When I was wondering about "who is he 'while dreaming, there was some Chinese words pop up showed "he's the champion of the 1st summer Olympic game of sourth Africa " I searched this on google when I woke up . And I found the related info which I didn't know about is the next summer Olympic game is gonna be at Brazil of sourth Africa in 2016. And that's indeed thier 1st time do the Olympic game . I just didn't get the name of that athlete ! I'm a person who never watch news or care about sports lol"! So I really expecting what's gonna happen in 2016
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:18 am

I keep having dreams about flying. All my friends are usually in the dream, but I never have the ability to fly, just them. In each dream they give me hints about how to levitate, like decreasing your weight with energy, visualizing stuff, etc. Probably just because I wanna be able to fly Razz
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Had a weird dream that I was possessed and I called an exorcist. When it got out of me it possessed the priest and I somehow managed to get it out and beat the sh*t out of the demon and tell him to stay, the hell away! What does this dream mean? Really shocked me right now(morning, 8:22AM).
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Had a weird dream that I was possessed and I called an exorcist. When it got out of me it possessed the priest and I somehow managed to get it out and beat the sh*t out of the demon and tell him to stay, the hell away! What does this dream mean? Really shocked me right now(morning, 8:22AM).
the demon is an easy symbol. jesus called them "unclean spirits" which is imo the best description for it. so..

demon = feeling of guilt, disgust, aggression,...

the priest is a person of authority.

i would say, that all these unclean spirits (emotions) have too much control over your life and you have to take back the authority over them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 am

Thanks mate Very Happy! I also did a few researches on possession dreams and I did came across that they mean the feeling of being trapped by personal problems or emotions Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Now the dream I just woke up from was pretty damn strange.

I was waiting for a train at the train station but there was no platform, I was literally onn the tracks. I was listening out for on coming traons so I coukd move out the way when one was coming. Anyway loads all came at once I was running to avoid being crushed and ended up falling off a cliff and into the sea.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Now the dream I just woke up from was pretty damn strange.

I was waiting for a train at the train station but there was no platform, I was literally onn the tracks. I was listening out for on coming traons so I coukd move out the way when one was coming. Anyway loads all came at once I was running to avoid being crushed and ended up falling off a cliff and into the sea.
for me, almost everything sounds like dramatic change in your life or the desire for it.
i hope everything is fine at your marriage.
Back to top Go down
aldrin kenneth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
aldrin kenneth

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:56 am

[quote="Mark Mauvais"]Have you had a dream that you can't explain? Think it might be a precognitive one? What does your dream mean? Please share your dreams here and I will try my best to unravel their true meanings for you.

thank you mark,i will share my dreams to you...
what is subconscious?
Back to top Go down
aldrin kenneth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
aldrin kenneth

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:09 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

i dont think if it is weird,but i dream of a black umbrella and when i open it,the umbrella change into a crow..i think it doesnt have a meaning..does it?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:30 am

aldrin kenneth wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
i dont think if it is weird,but i dream of a black umbrella and when i open it,the umbrella change into a crow..i think it doesnt have a meaning..does it?
EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING !!!

the umbrella protects you from rain. water is a symbol for emotions. so rain symbolizes emotions that impact on you.
the crow... well, i really don't like crows in dreams. but good news ! you are male, so i think the crow stands for an (aggressive) woman.
all in all: beware of emotional attacks from women.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:44 am

Crow usually means death, maybe someone will die and you'll be very emotional? I don't know haha.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 am

I agree that I hate crow dreams. They indeed usually mean death.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:58 pm

i had a dream before on regarding on death. i wasnt sure who the person was but in that dream i saw angle of death showing how to extract life from a living person. i was shock that the extraction was just from the spinal cord at the same level as the shoulder. the pain is so bad i was sweating, the soul extracted was a very thick smoke like entity. the place was very distinct sort of like our house and the person i saw although not very clear i felt it was me. but i might be wrong.. only god knows
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 pm

i have never seen a soul before but thats what i saw
Back to top Go down
aldrin kenneth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
aldrin kenneth

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:31 pm

hey i have a dream about umbrella again,when i was in school and my teacher is approaching and my umbrella wont close...why i have dreaming always in umbrella?what does it mean? Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 pm

To see an umbrella in your dream symbolizes emotional security. You are putting up a shield against your emotions and are trying to avoid dealing with them. If the umbrella is leaking or broken, then it indicates that you are unprepared with facing your problems.

To dream that you cannot open you umbrella and it is raining, then it suggests that you are open to confronting your own feelings and letting your emotions come to the surface.
Back to top Go down
aldrin kenneth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
aldrin kenneth

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Jake G. wrote:
To see an umbrella in your dream symbolizes emotional security. You are putting up a shield against your emotions and are trying to avoid dealing with them. If the umbrella is leaking or broken, then it indicates that you are unprepared with facing your problems.

To dream that you cannot open you umbrella and it is raining, then it suggests that you are open to confronting your own feelings and letting your emotions come to the surface.
thank you!jake!...im not prepared to face my problems...Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 am

Last night I dreamt my wife and I were walking around some kind of festival looking for a restaurant to have some dinner. There was loads of them and we just couldnt choose. I dont think we ended up having anything!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next