Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 pm

I once had a dream with a date in it. It supposedly marked the day my dog would die. I wrote it down, but I threw the note away because I didn't want to worry about it. I think the date may have passed, and my dog is still alive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:41 pm

I had an strange lucid dream today which I 'think' was based on a real event. I dreamed about a group of navy seals going in an airbus together. I was the leading character which was somehow always called Captain. The captain(me in the dream) had a crush on a woman. Later the plane was crashing and we were really high in the sky. I fell and the rest of my team mates were in the explosion of the plane, even the captain's crush. I was falling from a really high distance and fell like giving up and not use my parachute. Just fall and die in the deep blue see. When I almost reached the surface, the sea I sudently think not to give up and used the parachute seconds before I collapsed. Then a few days later(I bacame a friend of the captain. Switch of roles) I went to visit the captain and tell him how sorry I felt for him. He began crying and told me:"But remember the past is the past." And his new wife showed up. I got an adress but I forgot it because I didn't write it down when I woke up. This all took place near Washington USA.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 pm

I had a dream last night that Aaron Ramsey (a famous footballer) and I had designed and built a machine that enabled people to act out there dreams. It was like a giant cube and I side it a person was asleep but upright and moving around experiencing their dreams. The government were trying to use the technology to create a weapon. You see when you're asleep your body releases a chemical which causes paralysis and stops you from acting out your dreams, our machine worked because we was able to prevent this from happening. The government wanted to make a laser weapon with which they could paralyze people.

Not cool government.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 am

Haha yep, that's the government in real life. I'll give you a political true story here:
The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 Congressmen_before_and_after_election_cartoon

I keep getting dreams, visions, memories and feelings of my ex-girlfriend these days again. I know, I have to let them go right?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:36 am

Last night I got another dream about my ex-girlfriend again. She came to visit me and we talked about our lives. Then I aksed here if she missed the previous life she had with my great grandmother and the fun days with me. She said:"Yes, so much brother". She used to call me brother and I use to call her sister. And it was as close as that. A tears dropped from her eyes and she looked down. I became broken too but I held her arms and said:"You've always told me that you would come back, you have now." She smiled at me and kissed me. Then she left from my home. I was touched in the morning and even realized tears dropping from my eyes(which means I've must have cried during my sleep). What do these dreams and feelings about my girlfriend actually means?? I became worried after the one from today. Is something wrong with her you think? I really want to go to Suriname to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 am

I think that your mind is definetly trying to tell you something.

Are you not able to contact her on facebook or something like that?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Yes, but she has no internet. I tried so many things but still.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Yes, but she has no internet. I tried so many things but still.
i know im not part of this, but you must of new her in the past (spirits get reused) and meaning that can be years ago. people manage to remember some of these and Psychics and tell you this when we venture deep with in your mind. if im wrong then your mind must be trying to get you to save her from a possible threat, such as a car.

This is what i hear, you dont need to take my advise im just giving possible suggestions on why you are have these dreams
how ever you could always try to send her a message with your mind with telepathic ability because we were able to do this so we might be still able to
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Tacman wrote:
]i know im not part of this, but you must of new her in the past (spirits get reused) and meaning that can be years ago. people manage to remember some of these and Psychics and tell you this when we venture deep with in your mind. if im wrong then your mind must be trying to get you to save her from a possible threat, such as a car.

This is what i hear, you dont need to take my advise im just giving possible suggestions on why you are have these dreams
how ever you could always try to send her a message with your mind with telepathic ability because we were able to do this so we might be still able to  
Spot on. I'm glad you made yourself part of this!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm

I NEED to find her! This is getting really uncomfortable but I'm pleased with these info's. Telepathy may find her. Mostly find sadness in her head. I'm getting from far ahead, a strange feeling. Suicide, and troubled life. If this is true I wish somehow to prevent this from happening.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I NEED to find her! This is getting really uncomfortable but I'm pleased with these info's. Telepathy may find her. Mostly find sadness in her head. I'm getting from far ahead, a strange feeling. Suicide, and troubled life. If this is true I wish somehow to prevent this from happening.
well go find her you must of really loved her
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Easier said then done my friend.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: end of the world dream   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 pm

OK i don't even know where to begin. it was about a couple of months ago maybe 2 i have been looking into politics and how the us government lies/ stages large events to make profit,terrorize,take the rights of the people away and i also have been looking into new world order/ the Illuminati. well about a week ago i had this dream where i was in a crowded place with a lot of buildings could of been new York city and there was this man who looked like a very ordinary man just killing people. now this man just didn't go around killing anybody he would look at the person as if he was judging them before he decided to kill them or turn his head and go after someone else. the way he would kill them wasent really gruesome he would just get to the person very fast and then they would just die somehow i cant explain it. people would hide and run/ scream in terror but if he wanted to kill you he would find you instantly. people where running screaming trying to shoot at this guy but nothing could stop him as if he were invincible. i beleave this dream foreshadowed the end of the world, the anti Christ taking human form and punishing certain people aka the rapture. as far as religion goes i am a strong beleaver in god but do not completely agree with christian beliefs although most of them i do. i study Buddhism and the Hindu religion also, i have family who are of the Hindu religion and own a church in flordia for Hindu or any religion of people.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:48 pm

It may be a precognitive dream. Sounds very much like one. A man will rise from innocence and rage terror upon a country. So I say it would be a future politic.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: future   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 pm

yes i can agree nazir i think it is a dream of like a future political thing but who knows the future is not in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 am

Since we're talking about this i've had dreamS of me levitating pretty much like chronicle like i would get (in my room) in a high place and start walking and going higher/lower and it felt good Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:44 am

Worst news in my ears today. I found out by a friend of my ex at school today, I went to visit her and ask her what she knows about my ex. First: she has a boyfriend. Second: she's pregnant, yeah pregnant...
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 am

:/ That awkward moment...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am

I know. In so many ways. But still aint funny. Plain sad and especially if it was your girlfriend who you love like hell
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:17 am

living is suffering.
buddha

captain ahab has the answer to it:

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hem! clear my throat! – I’ve been thinking over it ever since, and that ha, ha’s the final consequence. Why so? Because a laugh’s the wisest, easiest answer to all that’s queer; and come what will, one comfort’s always left – that unfailing comfort is, it’s all predestinated. [. . .] Well, Stubb, wise Stubb – that’s my title – well, Stubb, what of it, Stubb? Here’s a carcase. I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing."
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 am

Hey, I didn't say it was funny, just said it is awkward.

I feel sorry for you man, I really do!
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:29 am

New Psychic wrote:

and i didn't say that you did..
sorry, but... ^^.. ok.. next time i'll keep my wisdom to myself.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 am

I was talking to Nazir haha, sorry!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:50 am

New Psychic wrote:

It's alright Smile. That's life, beats you and kicks the shit out of you. But you have to remain in your place.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Weird and horrible way to knew that a dream made sense. Did you guys had similar experiences? Weird dreams? Some of them may made sense so share them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next