Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No progress in telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:27 am

psychokinesis9 wrote:
Its the opposite for me. I cannot move the psi wheel at all with my hands. The only time I get success is when I use my mental power

You're always using mental will(will instead of power). Most people find with energy because directing energy through the palm chakras is the basic way. But it can be the opposite indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 am

I'm really starting to be hopeless. I'm trying and trying and nothing changes. I feel like there's a block between me and the object. I'm pushing or pulling and it feels like it should be working except it doesn't. Is it possible to be completely unable to learn?
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:22 am

Maybe your pineal gland (3rd eye) is completely calcified.
Back to top Go down
solidus882
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 am

Hi Lican,
I don't think it's unable to learn it. It's a only a matter of time and psychology. I've been practicing for one year and a half, i can rotate almost everything on a needle, i can bend a flame or rotate a paper on a table, but i can't even push/pull a little piece of paper (or ping pong ball). From all my experience, i learn to feel what i feel deep inside of me.

I know in my heart that telekinesis and all abilities are possible (since my childhood) but when i moving a object, even if it's me, i feel a slight desire that the object doesn't move. It's like a fear of seeing the object moving, even after all those hours and years of training.

You are not obliged to practice telekinesis to progressing. Learn from yourself, try to analyse your behavior, learn to see the reaction from your ego, your fears... The telekinesis start with your psychology, if you can't do anything, you surely have something that is blocking you (usually fear).

Don't give up, continue your journey. We are all different, we all have our personal way to progress. The only way to find it is discovering it by yourself.

I wish you the best on your journey.
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 am

psychokinesis9: That's possible, it may be the limitation.

solidus882: What you wrote here is so true, there might be some fear. Maybe I'm afraid of what the possible limits are because I don't want to end with psi wheel. My ego wants more power from pk. You just opened my eyes more to what I feel, thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
solidus882
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:25 am

I'm glad that my words have helped you Lican.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:33 am

LOL, the main thing that cause all of this is... you doesn't believe what you are doing...
When you do some TK exercise, just believe that you can do it, and TK is very simple, it just take a little times...Say it all to your self, that's all

Ouch!... D*mn you grammar naz... *he is attacking my head*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 am

As a newbie, I would like to advise:

The thinnest needle you can find
The lightest paper (and smallest size)

NO glass cover, it builds up a pressure above the air and disconnects the energy from you - good for advanced people but not good for beginners like us. If you are doing it indoors, then background wind should be minimal! So should you not worry unless you are planning to blow it; just believe all movements you see as caused by your intention!

Try to control the air surrounding the paper as well as the paper itself (particles in the air are lighter, less clumped, so obviously easier to control; people might say it's partially kinesis on the object AND the air but who cares for a start!). Remember EVERYTHING "vibrates" in universe. Nothing is at a completely "solid" or non-moving state because nothing exists at absolute zero (physically impossible to sustain 0 K even with liquid nitrogen), meaning whether slow or fast, everything ALWAYS vibrates. If everything vibrates, then it means you can increase the vibration by transmitting your brain waves to it to make its vibration even bigger, in short MOVE.

Hope this helps.

Peace :3

Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:48 am

So I keep trying to move a psi wheel and anything I see around. I try it all the time, not just sometimes but always, everywhere I go a focus on moving something. I'm obsessed with PK, it's way too important to me and still nothing happens.

I'm running out of time and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I can't stop thinking about it, I move things in my dreams and when I wake up it's like awakening to a nightmare in which I'm disconnected from the world around me.

It's bugging me and I feel like there's nothing I can do...

I don't know what kind of advice am I hoping for but I just don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Lican wrote:
So I keep trying to move a psi wheel and anything I see around. I try it all the time, not just sometimes but always, everywhere I go a focus on moving something. I'm obsessed with PK, it's way too important to me and still nothing happens.

I'm running out of time and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I can't stop thinking about it, I move things in my dreams and when I wake up it's like awakening to a nightmare in which I'm disconnected from the world around me.

It's bugging me and I feel like there's nothing I can do...

I don't know what kind of advice am I hoping for but I just don't know what to do.

Based on what you wrote above, I think you need to be patient no matter what and start with the easiest: the air.

My reply to this thread might be helpful.

https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t634-i-need-help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No progress in telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2