Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesisis real!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Simon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telekinesisis real! Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello all.

I am new here and in search of people who wish or want to understand and develop their own abilities. One of them is telekinesis.

Telekiensis is (according to what I've red online so far) the ability to move or influence objects without touch. This is all I have understood online from what I have red. Smile I can't give you a scientific explanation about telekinesis, but I can tell with my own words how is my telekinesis manifesting and how I got it in the first place.

It all began when I was six years old when I got the first manifestation of this ability. It was like something ''snaped'' literary, in my head when my father died. I have felt that ''explosion'' in my right side of the head, the right side of my brain. From that day on, this ''ability'' manifestated more intense day by day untill I was 19 years old. After that, I tried to harness and control it at will... but the thing is that I got more abilities than I've bargain for.
 The manifestations were like:
- many times when I was watching a window or water glass, or something made out of glass, in the next moment it shatered;
- my senses (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste and some extra senses which I would like to explain) were sharper and have sharpened and keep geting sharper;
- I can hear my phone ringing but normaly is not, because instantly I take it out of of my pocket and I see that it isn't ringing... not flashing, anything... but in my head I am still hearing it... after 5-10 minutes at the most, my phone is ringing, or somebody actualy is calling me!... I got documented on the internet again and I foud that this is some sort of premonition;
- increased phisical strenght... (I can lift a person with a weight of almost 200 lbs with just one hand, and I am not a bodybuilder or a fitness couch);
- I can see much better in complete darkness!
- many times I know what people feel exactly or their mood or what are they thinking about me or about anybody;
- from time to time I know exactly what are their thoughts, word by word!;
- when I go to somebody's house I can feel if a person died in that house and in what room or place from that house!;
- I can feel entities such as ghosts, or negative energies!;
- I can manipulate air or the flame(s) from the cadle(s).

In essence these are some of my abilitites that started since I was a kid! I don't know and I am not sure untill this day what is really going on with me, but I am doing meditation every day to try and find out how to control these ''abilities'' much better.

Here are some of my videos as proof:

In this video I'm spining a piece of paper at will! I'm not using any tricks nor followed some sort of magic course, prestidigitation (as some of you thought), nor a mentalist, etc. What you see is what you get! This is true telekinesis!!!

In this video as you can see I can make the candle flame smaller with the help of telekinesis! Again, no tricks used or anything related to that.

Here I am using telekinesis to bend the candle flame in all directions! As you can see I cand make it even to twich.

In this video I have made a live demonstration to one of my friends who didn't believe me. I told him what I can do and he still was a skeptic. After the demonstration he said to me that I am generating air with my fist, and I have said that this is true! But, to generate air with your fist is hard, to direct it in a certain direction is harder and to blow out all or at random a candle flame without affecting the other is the hardest. I would call this air manipulation or air bending.

Last edited by John Simon on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong speling of a word)
Back to top Go down
spiritf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:19 am

Hello. I just got home from work and thought i would try the one where you make the candle flame small and large and IT WORKED!!! So i got my camera to film it and i couldnt do it again! I would like to talk to you more about this. Also if i wear watches they tend to stop and never work again even if you change the battery.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 12:47 pm

It's all about focusing,nothing to do with the hands or watches or battteries
Back to top Go down
spiritf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 pm

I dont stop watches on purpose
Back to top Go down
spiritf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:48 pm

John Simon will you teach me what you know?
Back to top Go down
spiritf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Jackb so you can dim the flame without positioning your hands to direct the energy ?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:15 pm

I can only move the psi wheel only
Back to top Go down
lifesaver
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 12:20 pm

hello sir I am tying to learn about my ability , telepathy.. I have done a lot of research a lot. and have not been able to learn how to stop the connection with the people around..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesisis real!   Telekinesisis real! Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesisis real!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1