Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I need help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TelekineticTeen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: I need help.   I need help. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 11:01 am

I've been super into this stuff for years now, every since I was about 13, and recently I've gotten back into opening my third eye, psychokinesis, u blocking my chakras and the astral realm. Every since I've gotten back into this I've been meditating a lot, and trying to cleanse my pineal gland. Almost 24/7 I can feel my third eye, this energy in the center of my forehead and around my crown Chakra. On a spiritual level, I'm always feeling something, it even comes in bursts, and I know for a fact that I'm making progress, but honestly, I have NO idea what I'm supposed to do next. Like when I'm doing tk, my vision gets blurry and I feel like I'm really able to move an object but it doesn't happen. Or when my third eye starts reacting greatly, I love the feeling but I have no idea what to do. I wanted to travel to the astral realm to see if I could get first hand help there, but I haven't even been able to do that successfully yet. It's just frustrating not even knowing what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help.   I need help. EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 2:05 am

hi,
*I'm doing tk, my vision gets blurry and I feel like I'm really able to move an object but it doesn't happen.

tk is a kind of meditation,you need to use your intend,imagining or visualization,breathing techniques  to move to the destination you want,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I need help.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-