Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No progress in telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

No progress in telekinesis Empty
PostSubject: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:25 am

Hi,

you guys seem to have some great achievements in psychokinesis and I assume your videos are not fake like most on the internet.
I have a problem, i could've never moved anything, not even psi wheel and I've been trying for about 15 years now.
I'm in need to learn psychokinesis, like it's supposed to be a part of me but it doesn't work. I tried everything I could find but still nothing.
After such a long time I'm no more sure TK is real and therefore I am asking you, do you have any idea, what might be wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 am

clear your mind and search yourself for mental blocks!
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 am

I would begin with opening the third eye:

http://markmauvais.blogspot.ca/2013/05/about-third-eye-how-to-open-your-3rd-eye.html

This will really help your psychic development. Also, try being open minded to other psychic abilities other than telekinesis, such as clairvoyance, as well. The more we understand about our own minds, the better we get at all psychic abilities.

I wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 am

oathofcalm wrote:
I would begin with opening the third eye:  

http://markmauvais.blogspot.ca/2013/05/about-third-eye-how-to-open-your-3rd-eye.html

This will really help your psychic development.  Also, try being open minded to other psychic abilities other than telekinesis, such as clairvoyance, as well.  The more we understand about our own minds, the better we get at all psychic abilities.  

I wish you all the best!  

Well said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks, I'll try opening the third eye.
It's difficult to be open to everything after such a long time with no success...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Have you ever demonstrated any other types of psychic ability Lican?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Maybe once. I don't know if it was telepathy or clairvoyance but years ago I had a dream about someone drowning and at the sime time my grandmother drawned. But apart from that, no.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 pm

That's an impressive skill and example of telepathy! You should learn to develop and control it now Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:25 pm

It happened once and it was a long time ago.

I was hoping for some more specific information about telekinesis, like what part of brain do you feel you're using and whether energy for moving objects comes from your hands or directly from the brain. It's strange that you can move quite heavy objects in no time and i can't even spin the psi wheel.
I tried opening my third eye with a different method without success before, I tried astral projection, astral travelling even communicating with ghosts and nothing ever happened.

If it wasn't so important to me I would give up on this long time ago but I can't.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

im not really experience in this but i talk with my subconscious. it might seem strange it helps, i ask my mind to cooperate with me and show me his abilities. itworks for me, not sire anyone else has the same experience
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 am

Lican wrote:
It happened once and it was a long time ago.

I was hoping for some more specific information about telekinesis, like what part of brain do you feel you're using and whether energy for moving objects comes from your hands or directly from the brain. It's strange that you can move quite heavy objects in no time and i can't even spin the psi wheel.
I tried opening my third eye with a different method without success before, I tried astral projection, astral travelling even communicating with ghosts and nothing ever happened.

If it wasn't so important to me I would give up on this long time ago but I can't.

Your questions about which part of the brain etc are answered in the link above, here it is again: http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/about-third-eye-how-to-open-your-3rd-eye.html

and most of the guys here are still on paper weight class, only those of us who have been training for years are able to move the larger objects.
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 am

I see, I thought it could be some other part of the brain. I don't know how to explain videos of your powers but it still seems impossible, so many people say they can do it and how to do it but in the end it's all the same.
I don't think I can hope for it to start work anymore...
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:49 am

Try focusing on brocas area, (part of your brain) flex the muscles in brocas area with the intention of the psi wheel moving
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:27 pm

this isnt achieved in one night you may have been doing this for some time but i recommend do lots of the right meditatioin and practice for months believe in it visualize the energy coming out dont visualize the object to move
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm

I don't know guys, I tried focusing on the broca's area and at first I thought it worked but it was just a wind.
I tried everything I could find and every suggestion over the years and still not a single little move made by me.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 am

it takes time bro, its all how u train those psychic "muscle". the more you train it the more energy capacity it could hold. when i first atarted, i was training for a week of no result. when i say train i spent hours on it before sleep. only once ur subconscious believe it, you dont even have to force anything, it all comes naturally. you got to beleive it at forat, doesnt matter if its wind, believe that its you. eventually ull fool your subconscious that its you. to me frustration is part of the journey, the start of the journey is the hardest
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:13 am

Are you sure it was just wind? Try focusing on the brocas area agan while you move the psi wheel except this time, do it in a location where absolutely no wind is in the area.
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:29 am

There's always some draft, so to have a completely windless environment I have to cover the psi wheel with a glass and then it just won't move. Not even after hours of trying.
I really want to believe it 100% but after failing thousands of times... I am just losing hope. But I'll keep going, it's the only option.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:54 am

Recommend you some books too like osho's book which talk about chakras. Not sure about the name of English of those book cuz I read in Chinese ! But osho's a great master he has different views of human body ! And describe human sensation in a exquisite way!
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 am

Cover it. I did it under a container to make sure no air could have moved the psi wheel. Maybe a video demonstration of that would prove to you tk is real?
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:49 am

essalove: Thanks, I found some of his books so I'll look into it.

psychokinesis9: I also covered it but it didn't move. I've seen videos here on the forum so maybe I'd need to see it live... I think something is blocking me but I have do idea what it is.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:52 am

are you using your hands?

I know many people frown against using hands, they say "its not with your mind if your guiding with your hands"
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 am

I am using my hands. Just a couple of times I tried it without hands but I believe it's more likely to work with hands.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

Its the opposite for me. I cannot move the psi wheel at all with my hands. The only time I get success is when I use my mental power
Back to top Go down
Lican
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Lican

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:03 am

I didn't even think it would help but I will try it without hands, maybe they're just in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No progress in telekinesis   No progress in telekinesis Empty

Back to top Go down

No progress in telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next