Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Progress on Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

My Progress on Telekinesis  Empty
PostSubject: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Hey there how ya all doing? I am getting better at the Psi wheel training, im making the wheel spin (slow but im doing it) but now im 5 months with on Telekinesis and made my wheel spin for the past week that i tried (it didn't spin for a week i have been trying it in the mornings). But this is a big question for all the top psychics on the forums... how can you make your self float, i wont try it now because i feel ill damage my body by falling or something else but i hope to become a great psychic
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Body levitation is very hard bro! It takes lot of time to succeed but don't worry just practice and practice until you got it Smile
Even me, I am doing levitation and still not working :/
But remember the more you practice the better results will come. Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Indeed, physical levitation is really hard. I can tell you a few technique but it will be a little difficult to accomplish: Make two psi-balls and send them to your feet. Charge it up with all your energy and visualize it push against the earth's magnetic field/gravity.

The most one used is to fill all your chakras with (much!)energy and feel the energy pushing you up as you begin to feel really light.

I've only see Mark and some others do this. I only achieved it when I was meditating ones and that was really hard to levitate just 5 cm from the ground! The experience is that you feel like energy is pushing from all angles. But I do wish you and everyone else luck in your psychic journeys Smile
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Guys in levitation why dont you try as like you are under the water? Just believe and feel the water of atoms..be one with the air..that way once a time i did also a couple cm up but i scared and got down
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:47 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Indeed, physical levitation is really hard. I can tell you a few technique but it will be a little difficult to accomplish: Make two psi-balls and send them to your feet. Charge it up with all your energy and visualize it push against the earth's magnetic field/gravity.

The most one used is to fill all your chakras with (much!)energy and feel the energy pushing you up as you begin to feel really light.

I've only see Mark and some others do this. I only achieved it when I was meditating ones and that was really hard to levitate just 5 cm from the ground! The experience is that you feel like energy is pushing from all angles. But I do wish you and everyone else luck in your psychic journeys Smile
thanks Nazir for the technique
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 am

FademiR wrote:
Guys in levitation why dont you try as like you are under the water? Just believe and feel the water of atoms..be one with the air..that way once a time i did also a couple cm up but i scared and got down
I almost always use underwater visualization, it helps with the 'thickness of the air'.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 am

I bet that sentence makes little to no sens eto anyone else lol.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:41 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I bet that sentence makes little to no sens eto anyone else lol.
me or? because if its me my bad
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 pm

no, I meant my comment about air thickness.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:00 pm

try memorising certain visualisation. i use ripple effect (make it more like a seismic acquisation) visualisation and it works. i noticed that the missing link to transferring you energy from your palm or hand chakra is to vividly visualise how they would behave. i hope it works for you guys too. Smile
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:49 pm

OK i got another question. I can easily push a paper at will now by naturally flowing my energy to the object, although I need to keep constantly hitting it for it to move. I can see when I placed a psiwheel just in between the object and my hands, theres a sort of an invisible psi blast (psiwheel rotate at faster speed then usual) and immediately after that the paper fall. (I tried it with my fist close even just for fun xD)
Now, how do you move things like pens or styrofoam cup. Do i need to make the energy denser? and how do you do that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Simple answer: Yes you need to make it denser. How? Visualizations, the molucules are energy are running more and more.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:02 pm

I see mine must be really weak now. I needed atleast 10sec - 1 min to connect to the object and atleast 3-5 min to create consistent energy transfer. This will take a lot of focus then hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Progress on Telekinesis    My Progress on Telekinesis  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Progress on Telekinesis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1