Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TelekineticTeen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 am

Can someone please give me a proper telekinesis tutorial? Anyone psychic out there? I have been able to use precognition, but I want to use telekinesis. If anyone can tell me how to project energy, how to control energy, and how to control the atoms in objects, please do so. Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 pm

I get this question 24/7. I try to give the best tips I can. My skype has been down for quite a while though and I'm trying another way to help as best as I could. However, you could find a qigong, tai chi, yoga or any form of spiritual master to train to direct the energy in your body. Best wishes!
Back to top Go down

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:30 pm

I think I can help this as another beginner.

What you need: Very light psi wheel (tin foil preferred) with minimal friction (needle facing the smooth surface of tin foil), a minimal turbulence in the air AND access to your subconscious mind.

As with anything, you cannot create something huge out of nothing.

In the air, particles are ALWAYS moving in random motion (called Brownian motion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion ) - this is mainly because they are very small.

Such motions are bigger in scale if there's a turbulence, which in turn helps you to control them easier. So a small fan nearby would help a lot (and obviously not facing your target at least not directly). In the end, what you do is basically controlling the flux of invisible energy - so controlling the air flux should come naturally.

Lastly but not the least, your desire to move things/control the air flux should be transferred to your subconscious mind which is what really controls your spirit. So do not strain, but almost 'wish' them to move like crazily Razz In addition, you need to believe that it can happen 100%. And understanding the mechanism helps you with that.

For details, visit https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t623-how-to-build-up-energy-in-you-ultimate-deduction

I believe understanding how things work 'subconsciously' is one of the fundamental steps for telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

it also helps for me to feel my energy between my palm. theres plenty of videos in youtube that shows how to do this. once that happens, for me its a matter of building up energy and manipulating it to my desire target.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:04 pm

fiz, I couldn't imagine doing TK without feeling my energy, I feel it all the time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Jake G. wrote:
fiz, I couldn't imagine doing TK without feeling my energy, I feel it all the time...

I would agree. Although my visualization is stronger. That makes them realistic. That's what making me get the sensation of energy. But everyone has a different experience. However, everyone must be able to feel energy.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 pm

I don't feel my energy nor do I visualize the object moving. I have my own method Smile
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:16 am

yea when i started i couldnt feel that energy. Smile then my awareness expanded. i can feel them at all time now.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

I need help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help...   I need help... EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am

Oh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

I need help... Empty