Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:58 am

Shenaii wrote:
I don't normally remember my dreams, not even as soon as I wake up. I'm not too sure if I am dreaming at all, but if I am, would Lucid dreaming let me remember my dreams?

Yes, since the purpose of lucid dreaming is being aware while dreaming.
One tip you should try is instead of abruptly waking up, take like 2-5 minutes wondering what the hell you dreamed earlier. Your dream data in your mind expires pretty fast so the sooner you wanna get your hand on it, the more chances you'll have recalling the dream. Another really effective tip is meditation (worked for me). Also, right after physical effort your mind is actually sharper so may try that if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Shenaii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks, I will certainly try the tips
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:56 am

As Revo mentioned,dreams tend to forget fast.The first thing you need is to write a dream journal after you wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3