Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucid dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Lucid dream Empty
PostSubject: Lucid dream   Lucid dream EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:20 am

Last night I dreamed that I was about to be kicked out of VGHS a show that ended a while ago,because I whined about being shot in the virtual butt in one of the fps teams.I went home and some burglars were pointing guns at my family members and they were about to shoot my dogs so I said If you hurt my dog I will shoot you in the head.They started to shoot my dog so I picked up a Tommy gun and started shooting them dead.Even though I had taken several bullets I was lucid so I was using rapid cellular regeneration to stay alive anyways I got to the last one and I shot him but it turns out he was a cop oops!The dogs were carried out of the house into a safe garden and I asked if my grandfather is alive and he was outside dressed in white waving at me he was also glowing bright white.Then I woke up.I had become Lucid and attempted to fly near the beginning of the dream but I didn't fly correctly.
I had made a gold coin construct to help me turn Lucid and threw it through a portal to the dreamworld.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Lucid dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid dream   Lucid dream EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 pm

So cool!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Lucid dream Empty