Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Other People's Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

Entering Other People's Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Just curious if anyone else has ever entered someone else's dream? I have done this a few times with people that I can get a good connection with psychically doesn't matter if I have met them or not. I usually meditate before sleep and try to get a good feel of their energy. Then when I start to get lucid I just focus my mind on that specific person and have a conversation or other things. Not always easy tho.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:51 pm

I know you can talk with other people's consciousness during Astral Projection. The next the he or she may think they he had dreamed. But a strange dream.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:52 pm

*the next day
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

I've never knowingly entered somebody elses dreams. Thats like the film inception isn't it!

Nazir raises a good point that it sounds very much like Astral projection so I wouldn't rule it out as an impossibility. Would be interesting to try it out for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: wow   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 pm

may i say that is one of the single handily coolest things ive heard someone do that is just awesome. i am a big dream person i often dream every night about weird stuff. two nights ago i dreamnt i was catching ghost with scooby doo
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 am

I know possession can be done as well. But I wouldn't dare try it. I find it creepy myself. And I dream crazy stuff as well sometimes lol. But I mostly lucid dream now.
Back to top Go down
JScofield
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
JScofield

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Yes, Mark its kind of like the movie inception.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: inception   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:16 pm

lol it would be so cool to develop something like this where exactly would one start though?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 am

You need to be able to lucid dream first...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: lucid dream    Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:39 am

ive done this before but i don't know how to purposely do it i think you have to stay really still
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:33 am

i read it somewhere says that when you missing someone while she or he is sleeping, you will in their dream…..i tried few times with my ex . its worked….
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Yeah. I get my friend to enter my dreams all the time now. I just don't remember much- he says I'm pretty much the same in real life anyway.

He isn't allowed to tell me what I don't remember of my dreams. Especially a one which I had 2 days ago: it seemed to be precognitive of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:23 am

How would you enter into the dreams of someone you love, 1000 miles from you? Can you implant feelings for you? It seems like if you do psychic seduction in alpha state very late at night before going to bed you will perhaps naturally enter in the other's dream...am I right?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 am

i think it is possible through astral projection

But they do say that when you cant sleep @ night your awake in some one elses dream
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Sounds pretty hard. Wonder how long does it take 2 practice...  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Other People's Dreams   Entering Other People's Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering Other People's Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1