Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 am

I bet you don't (no sarcasm. )
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:48 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Lol I don't have make up!

But if you look at this picture it looks like you have goth hair and make up

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:24 am

A guy's regular hair, what's up with that? Nothing goth, emo or unusual. Also I think the biggest struggle of this technique is like Mark said himself, when you hear the alarm it's hard to stay asleep. But everything comes with practice and things are not always meant to be accomplished in 1 2 3.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 am

Well said nazir.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:59 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Lol I don't have make up!

But I prefer your dry hair and tender smiling look ........since wet hair made me felt cold when i was watching you speaking. ^.*
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:25 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
CrazyPanda23
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Ok so here's my today's story,second time trying to lucid dream,happend this:
I dreamed that i was in a mall somewhere at a table,and somehow idk how,randomly i looked at my fingers,and I had 6 of them,nothing ,then after a few seconds i realised man im dreaming,and the second I said that,I didn't even say it loud or smth,just a tought in the head,everything immediately vanished,everything was black,and it was like trying to make a connection,like a login screen if u understand what im saying,and for a second everything was so real,everything felt real,i definetely tought im here,except everything was black,and i was super excited,and i felt like i was losing control over it,and it started blurring,i tried to calm down but i was already awake.finds out i woke up pretty terrified idk why,took some water,and then i couldn't sleep for 20 mins.Did I experience lucid dreaming for the first time? Was it a start of lucid dream?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:17 am

Two days ago I started to practice lucid dreaming hoping it will help me to achieve astral travelling. Already got some progress.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:11 am

That's great man n.n/,I personally think you just need to be aware as your body literally falls asleep IMO
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks I'll try that. Just been wondering if my sleeping pills block somehow lucid dreaming and astral abilities.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

I personally don't use any substances anymore, tried to do some 200x Salvia a few years back but it really can't compare with the real thing lol, so yeah don't depend on drugs, it'll just hamper your natural abilities in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:22 pm

Yeah, I was thinking something like that because it's not pure or natural medicine. But the thing is I can't stop this medication. I can't sleep without them and if I'm without them even only one night I got very bad withdrawal symptoms. It's even worse than any hangover I have experienced.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 pm

o.O..................oh...........well, uh, hmmmmmm, yeeeeeeah, that might prove a bit of a challenge in, um, learning to lucid dream and stuff >.>.....................if by any chance you could, iunno, naturally, umm, cure your insomnia.......that would really benefit you, health wise and, um psychic wise .............sorry for being nosy u//////////u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:26 pm

It's ok. Some of my friends had this medication and some still use it and it's also been hard for them to be without it or when they quit it. Usually I can sleep without this medication if I have some replacements medicines.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Hmmm, sounds tough man .n. ...................then again, the psychic world makes the impossible possible sooooooooooo..............there's always that Smile, I myself believe in it wholeheartedly n.n/

P.S. My mom's forcing me to go to the taoist temple again dammit BT
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:31 am

Guess I could try to use other ways to sleep, but first have stop this medication with doctors help and supervision.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:59 am

I'm sure the doctors will find a way somehow >.< *prays*

And HEY, your psychic skills will improve more as a result, sooooo, a win-win situation really nwn/
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:57 am

I was thinking that main reason to stop this medication is to increase psychic abilities, but in my lifestyle there are few more things that little bit do harm to these abilities but back to the topic.

Since I first time started to listen this binaural beats I got some results on first night

But the places and events was something I really didn't want to see and feel. Fortunately I was able to control myself very easily. I'll try to boost lucid dreaming with this hypnosis some day this week:
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:46 am

Mmmmmmmmmm, binaural beats never really worked for me for some reason u///////u, I'm glad it works for you though n.n/, and hmmmm, yeah, I feel ya on being hesitant while astral travelling, it is pretty damn scary at times which is why I don't do it often myself
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

At least I've been seeing a lot of dreams lately and been to control myself but not the places or events, but little progress step by step. Does isochronic tones or hypnosis videos work for you?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Uhhhhhhh, well......uhh.........my method's kinda...........extreme so to speak >.>............extreme methods are usually the only things that work for me weirdly enough u////////////u.................I don't really recommend it for anyone, could be dangerous...............but, since you're curious enough, I'll write you a private message, b really, this isn't for everyone so......
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 am

I've been listening this few days now just before I go to sleep

Well, I can say that I had some very strange dreams and events but I was able to influence in them little. Step by step.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:31 am

I personally just try to think continuosly about things as I fall asleep, works almost everytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:16 am

Haddock wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking something like that because it's not pure or natural medicine. But the thing is I can't stop this medication. I can't sleep without them and if I'm without them even only one night I got very bad withdrawal symptoms. It's even worse than any hangover I have experienced.

Maybe you could try ayahuasca or iboga? Seems that it work well against addictions (mostly opiates) and people can stop taking drugs without withdrawal.

Then for sleeping there is all the stress hormones management and maybe GABA agonists like theanine + relaxation?

Just dropping some ideas rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Shenaii
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:09 pm

I don't normally remember my dreams, not even as soon as I wake up. I'm not too sure if I am dreaming at all, but if I am, would Lucid dreaming let me remember my dreams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next