Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

dream - How to Lucid Dream Empty
PostSubject: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

Have you ever wondered How to Lucid Dream? Ever wished that you were able to control or manipulate your dreams? We have found that Lucid dreaming is an ideal place to train your psychic powers as you are not restricted by the laws of time and space. However, Lucid dreaming is not just for those with psychic abilities. Its something we can all do, and something I would strongly suggest as it is one of the most fun and enjoyable, life changing experiences you can have.

For me, the most important thing about lucid dreaming is that you, the dreamer, must be able to distinguish between being awake and being in the dream state.

We've all had experiences where we've awoken from a dream and felt "that was so real" or later in the day have been unable to decide whether something you experienced was real or in that dream state. I have in the past woken up from a dream, in which my wife has been horrid to me and I have felt actual anger towards her lying there sleeping because the dream I just had felt so realistic, conversely sometimes I hear my phone alarm go off during the day and think "I better not be asleep right now!"

So how do you know if you are dreaming? Well the cliched method is to pinch oneself. The logic being that in the dream world you won't experience the physical pain that you would whilst being awake. However how do you remember to check whether your in a dream state whilst you are dreaming. If your subconscious mind is in control of what you are seeing, hearing, sensing and thinking how can you control that consciously?

Obviously the key is to make this process of testing whether you are awake into a subconscious one. There are countless things we do subconsciously without even realizing, both in the dream state and whilst awake, things such as breathing, regulating heart rate, or digestion. If you are able to make it so that you subconsciously check which reality you are experiencing every so often, eventually you will find yourself doing this in a dream state.

And what an eye opener it is the first time it happens to you. The moment you become conscious in a dream state for the first time is incredible, its literally like being god. You are able to manipulate your physical environment, you can fly, you can transform, anybody you want can be there and you can do whatever you want, however you want. If you can imagine it you can do it. What could be more kick ass than that?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am

I'm gonna try this
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:55 am

You should, we all have mobiles so its something we can all try.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 am

yea I'm bona try this tonight. but i have a question. lately i feel as though I'm not tired when its time to go to sleep and its bothering me because dreaming is my favorite thing to do. any advice on how to feel more tired?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 am

Its a common problem and many people try to solve it by going to bed earlier to try and get some sleep. This is the wrong thing to do, if you want to sleep earlier then the trick is to wake up earlier. Try waking up two hours earlier than usual, then you will be tired earlier than usual.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:57 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Its a common problem and many people try to solve it by going to bed earlier to try and get some sleep. This is the wrong thing to do, if you want to sleep earlier then the trick is to wake up earlier. Try waking up two hours earlier than usual, then you will be tired earlier than usual.

ill give it a go
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:37 pm

When i a lucid dream ask the dream to become more viid the experience will be unforgetable
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm a dream girl who have loads of dreams in dream almost every night! And I randomly got lucid dreams. But I'm gonna try this on purpose:)
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Another thing you can do is often take a look at your hand and think: "Am I dreaming?"
Because in your dream you will see your hand have 6 or 4 fingers. I've tried to use my super power of visualization to imagine my hand when closes my eye, and the result is... I can't!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 am

I can!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 am

superbabilon wrote:
Another thing you can do is often take a look at your hand and think: "Am I dreaming?"
Because in your dream you will see your hand have 6 or 4 fingers. I've tried to use my super power of visualization to imagine my hand when closes my eye, and the result is... I can't!

Well of course you can't. Never with that attitude. When doing something you NEED to have the opposite mindset. I CAN!
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:50 am

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:48 pm

strange thing happened to me i set the alarm and few seconds before the ringing of the alarm i woke up
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Gonna try tonight...will be sharing tommorrow
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Darn no success that I can remember.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 am

Nazir98 wrote:
superbabilon wrote:

Well of course you can't. Never with that attitude. When doing something you NEED to have the opposite mindset. I CAN!

we are talking about how to lucid dream, I'm not training my vizuallization, I'm talking about use it to have lucid dream...

P/s: I mean it's very hard to count your fingers with imagine and you alway see your hand in blurry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:42 am

I assume it is.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Lucid dreamming a lot these days even in my naps …….>.< and keep got half woke up after fall asleep exactly around 1hr 30 min, and started lucid dreaming without my alarm set up. and my natural circumstances match ur method ! so I think your method is quite good for those people wants to try getting in lucid on purpose.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:41 pm

That recording has started to play in my head without my playing it.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 am

We <3 Mark

Last edited by EssaLove on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 am

Is the double post from technokinesis?
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 am

Thought of where I'd be when I dreamed. I was at where I wanted, but didn't realize I was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

Happy to see so many people having success with this method.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 am

Lol, first thing I watched that Mark has goth make up.

I would like to try this, but I hate my own voice.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 am

Lol I don't have make up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Lucid Dream   dream - How to Lucid Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next