Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today MIGHT be the last

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

Today MIGHT be the last Empty
PostSubject: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:47 am

This literally got me on my last nerve... sorry to "unleash" my anger and depression here (not really sadness or depression, just anger), just SO annoyed. I can't do anything anymore and its really bugging me out. I do visualization, keep an open mind (til now, got on my last nerve), believe, practice, I do everything! Now I can't even make it TINGLE a tiny bit, not even a bit. I can't feel my energy anymore, I can't do anything! Now I know you're gonna say "Well if you say you can't do it, it won't work!" Well I know that, but that's not the case, trust me. I don't have any mental blocks, and I'm just gradually losing concentration, today MIGHT just be my last psychic day (for maybe 2 years or so, I don't know), maybe not, but I'm just moody.
sorry to "unleash" my anger here, again.

Last edited by epicness on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:28 am

Take a break for some days max 1 week or so and start again.
Eat all the meals per day so you get enough energy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:30 am

I wasn't going to say the mental block thing, assuming you're position I know the state you're in. It's your free will, do as you wish. Only one tip though, remember that psychic abilities is not just TELEKINESIS. There are MUCH MORE; that is what most teeks don't let sink in. There are more, much more useful abilities then psychokinesis. Also they will help you develop your skills in sensing and feeling energy, making your PK activities more active. But it's your choice to stay or leave the world of paranormal.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 am

See, that's the thing. I can't get USED to other abilities. Telekinesis just has this... I don't know, I just like it. Another thing would be levitation (I know...) But that also requires telekinesis. There are other things, but telekinesis is just one of the things I like the most. Either way, I'm not leaving the world of paranormal, I just can't be open minded enough to do most of the things, and I'm okay with that, I guess. I'll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:27 am

you ve gotta train freind not just in TK but anything else you find cool not just for a day or 2 for weeks months etc try some ESP abilities also!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I wasn't going to say the mental block thing, assuming you're position I know the state you're in. It's your free will, do as you wish. Only one tip though, remember that psychic abilities is not just TELEKINESIS. There are MUCH MORE; that is what most teeks don't let sink in. There are more, much more useful abilities then psychokinesis. Also they will help you develop your skills in sensing and feeling energy, making your PK activities more active. But it's your choice to stay or leave the world of paranormal.

flower you are even more mature compare those young boys as ur age! That's why ur psychic skills improving fast! U got a peaceful and warm heart which makes u get more wisdom from ur higher self! I think this is what epic ness should learn Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:31 am

essalove wrote:
Nazir98 wrote:

flower you are even more mature compare those young boys as ur age! That's why ur psychic skills improving fast! U got a peaceful and warm heart which makes u get more wisdom from ur higher self! I think this is what epic ness should learn Smile

I think epicness should follow what his intuition tells him Smile. And thanks for the compliment, I've been told so and at the same time doubted and took for a nerd or a stupid teen in the eyes of other teens my age. Mostly the grown ups(especially old people) call me mature. A spiritual one ones think I'm way too mature for my age. And said that I may be reincarnated or spiritually active.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I think epicness should follow what his intuition tells him Smile.

this is the best advice.

whatever happens epicness is a cool guy and we like him.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:22 am

If you strain yourself, try meditation and the study of being at peace. If your are at peace with yourself, you don't feel strained. (In my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Here's my new plan, I'm starting back at square one, the psi wheel... It'll be long before I get back to where I was, but it'll probably be worth it, I guess.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:55 pm

good call Smile
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 am

I think the anger is why you can't use your psychic abilities, just meditate, believe that your skill is taking a break, and tomorow it will be open again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today MIGHT be the last   Today MIGHT be the last Empty

Back to top Go down

Today MIGHT be the last

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1