Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What went on today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

What went on today Empty
PostSubject: What went on today   What went on today EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Today, i was quarantined into my room all day because my mother thought i had the mumps, so i couldnt really leave my room until my mother found out i don't have it,

how ever this neck pain was so bad it felt like getting kicked by someone with steel toe boots, and i could not do that much with my head until i felt this pain.

And also i may do a seance with my buddy see if i can talk with some spirits

But back to the neck, my neck is felling better how ever it will be some time before i can move it right

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

What went on today Empty
PostSubject: Re: What went on today   What went on today EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:11 pm

Lol, well that's unfortunate for the neck pain. If you do decide to do a seance be sure to tell me what happens, I'd love to know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

What went on today Empty
PostSubject: Re: What went on today   What went on today EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Very Happy 1st wuz the BLEEDING dentist, then the Saf-T-Swim exhaustion, & a 3-hr long hangout w/ my best friend. There wuz a car accident on her street. We couldn't see from her house, so I asked a fireman "what happened?" He ignored me!!! Seriously, even a fireman knows I shouldn't exist. Now, I REALLY don't wanna be messed w/. I have a list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What went on today Empty
PostSubject: Re: What went on today   What went on today Empty

Back to top Go down

What went on today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1