Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Martians today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: The Martians today   The Martians today EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:49 pm

From what i hear Martians look like us but a little diffrent and never understood us like love, happiness and ect. Martians dont have these because they joined the Lucifer experiment.

today The martians (Only theory) could be one of thoes guys who own 95%( or loads of money (like billions) of the worlds money, and if you really pay attention they dont have love and no happiness

Remember this is theory not fact
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians today   The Martians today EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Or maybe they may be just shapeshifters. Or their souls reincarnated in form of a human being on earth. There are star-, rainbow, crystal, earthbound-, indigo children and plenty more. Who knows. So many theories. Like how do we know it's always spirits communicating during EVP sessions and not maybe aliens or highly advanced people with high tech on the future whom found a way to talk to those of the past using EVP. lol so many theories.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians today   The Martians today EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm not really into Martians or aliens that much so you guys would beat me with knowledge on that one for sure.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians today   The Martians today EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

from what i read, we are also in lucifer experiment. archangel michael and archangel lucifer kinda in a sort of competition experiment tho. and i agree with u about martian own 95% our wealth on earth.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians today   The Martians today EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:55 am

EssaLove wrote:
from what i read, we are also in lucifer experiment. archangel michael and archangel lucifer kinda in a sort of competition experiment tho. and i agree with u about martian own 95% our wealth on earth.
The human race never preformed the Lucifer experiment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Martians today Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians today   The Martians today Empty

Back to top Go down

The Martians today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1