Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Very odd but interesting, hmm...... well i'm off to bed, see you later =*)

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Good night! See you late Smile
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 pm

So, I remember when I saw the light. It wasa after a school party. The light was a few hundred meters above the ground and was following me, and was moving from left to right a lot. I didn't know what it was and rushed home. This was about three or four years ago.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:41 am

Oh wow, things seem to like to stalk you XD that's so freaky lol.

I have multiple witnesses to the UFO sightings now that live in the area, it's definitely not a helicopter or an airplane.

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:57 am

You should make a video diary of the sightings Smile
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 am

I honestly believe that is a UFO. Definitely interesting. Saw something just like when I was in the front yard with my sis eating chicken gizzards and looking at the stars. lol Definitely an interesting night. I'm sure it freaked you out a bit too.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:44 am

Nice signature, Athyriel! Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

It's actually out right now, again. it's been here for at least 3 weeks. If you guys want I could live stream it so you can see it in real time. but it disappears and goes somewhere often and returns 10-15mins later.

I believe it's a UFO too, no helicopter or aircraft we have currently can shine brighter than that.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

that would be grand
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 am

Setting up a live stream account right now
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:30 am

http://www.justin.tv/blink22dte#/w/7424538800

I'm going to be keeping it on for an hour or two maybe, feel free to view it, whatever it is should show up soon like it usually does, it's not here right now though. also its cloudy today, it was here 30 mins ago.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 am

its here now
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 am

damn clouds XD
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Yeah nothing is happening, it's way too cloudy right now. I'll put it on later again or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 am

Maybe put it on now? Or isn't it there yet?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Lol it's out right now, and its only partially cloudy, so it's pretty nice
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Also, whenever I get a camera that has night vision I'll go out in the dark over to the woods where it hovers over, also by that billboard sign see whatever it's looking at or doing, i'm very curious. I'll probably end up going when It's out too so I can see it up close.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Really freaking great footage, there are 2 out right now, both lighting up bright at the same time
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

It's 11/9/2013 lol
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:12 pm

They're probably just laughing at us. "Lol idiots, with those ground vehicles, surprised they still haven't come up with anything to come to our planet!"
"Yeah man, lets just stalk'em, I say we invade in like 5 years, maybe they'll finally make some good weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Aliens visit us to help us, they are trying to get us to stop us from using atom bombs and when ever the bomb goes off aliens come to investigate
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Tacman wrote:
Aliens visit us to help us, they are trying to get us to stop us from using atom bombs and when ever the bomb goes off aliens come to investigate
you do know that way back in the ancient times of egypt and rome there where nuclear wars in the skies that where actually depicted in paintings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3