Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meditation Picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

Meditation Picture Empty
PostSubject: Meditation Picture   Meditation Picture EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:25 am

What is the most effective meditation picture to focus on? I used to close my eyes and imagine small steel ball moving and I watch it's movement.. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Meditation Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation Picture   Meditation Picture EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 pm

This kind of thing can be unique to the individual. The steel ball is an interesting one. I've never heard of that before. I don't think of anything specific I just go with the flow, wherever my mind takes me.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

Meditation Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation Picture   Meditation Picture EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:30 am

Thanks Mark, but I thought that I must limit my thinking in only one thing. am I right?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Meditation Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation Picture   Meditation Picture EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:39 am

Hey Dear according to my teacher says we can concentrating on our hale and exhale while you are doing meditation, thats a basic method for beginner. and when hale and exhale try to feel the changes in ur body. think NOTHING at all. but if your mind could not help to think just like the thoughts come and go, don't judge or analyze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meditation Picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation Picture   Meditation Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation Picture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1