Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question about meditation( I'm new)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nolanv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

A question about meditation( I'm new) Empty
PostSubject: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 am

Hey Mark if you're reading this I just want to say I'm a huge fan of your vids and all that you do. My question: I read the 3rd eye meditation article and followed the steps and did it for 10 minutes, I didn't actually feel any pressure in my forehead and I'm wondering if I did something wrong or is there something I'm forgetting. If I understood right you said it's best to start with this, then energy looping then lesson one is that true?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:01 am

keep on doing it you cant just do it once or twice and expect results you must train daily for a few weeks or even months
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:15 am

The physical sensations you experience in your body differ from person to person. When I say 'kinesthetic' that's what I mean, the feeling in your body.

Did you feel anything out of the ordinary?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nolanv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:42 am

No not really anything out of the ordinary. Could it be I just need longer than ten minutes, I mean I didn't really get fully relaxed in 10 minutes of what I think is the lotus position.
Back to top Go down
nolanv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 am

Actually tried it again today, and I think I did notice a tiny amount of throbbing, I think I'll do it daily and maybe then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about meditation( I'm new)   A question about meditation( I'm new) Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about meditation( I'm new)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1