Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

third eye meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David2020
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

third eye meditation Empty
PostSubject: third eye meditation   third eye meditation EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:57 am

cyclops do u have to do it the morning because that's not good for me.Plz help cyclops 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: third eye meditation   third eye meditation EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:09 am

Anytime of the day. Just go to a comfortable place and position and do your thing. After time you could even meditate in noisy areas. I could, why not you Smile? I don't sit in the whole position in public though. I meditate very often at school and I pretend that I'm sleeping on the table. Ones you get into your state of oneness no noise will trouble you. One thing though, third eye meditation works really well at night. Especially between 12 to 4 AM.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: third eye meditation   third eye meditation EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:47 am

How do you do the third eye meditation? What needs to be done in this one? I do meditate sometimes but only with the breathing method. What's different about the third eye meditation?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: third eye meditation   third eye meditation EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 am

There's so many you can find. Try the ones out that your gut feeling tells you to try.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: third eye meditation   third eye meditation EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:19 pm

I find it a lot easier to get into a meditative state at night. Once your in the state you can withstand any noise, but while getting into it you might find noises distracting and annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: third eye meditation   third eye meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

third eye meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1