Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

colored dot after meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

colored dot after meditation Empty
PostSubject: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Today after i did my daily meditation , i kept seeing a dot sometimes green and sometimes rust in color from the corner of my eye. Dont know what it is. You guys have some clue?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

wash your face and see what happen...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 am

A few people have reported seeing colors after meditating. is it kind of like when you look at a light and then close your eyes?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Something like that .
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 am

I see small little dot (green or light blue) everyday after meditation, from the knowledge and the video on youtube I assumed those are electro things in prana they are belong to 1st dimension. how I wish I could see my guardian angels soon….angels lead me to the spiritual road for long time, I only heard them once and felt them sometimes. but i heard they are in 5th or higher dimension
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Hey essa (and everyone else) did you try the spirit guide meditation?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:50 pm

wow cool I'm gonna try it later Very Happy! i tried some videos on youtube but not work …hope this one hit me
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:09 pm

do you see it when your arms moves? when you walk past wooden doors ect and are the blue dots located on your body?

when i first started doing this i had experienced seeing little blue dots on my arms when doing qigong but only seen it in the corner of my eye, when i moved my arms in a slow waving motion i would see ( the closest thing to explaining it ) multi colours just like what you have in soap bubbles surround my arm as if its my aura, when i seen it i would kind of feel a trail as if a substance was stretching and clashing into me ( again the closest thing i could explain to it )

this would change in size depending on the day..

now i dont see that much any more but still see anything wooden light up when i walk past it, when i move my arm i see objects through my arm but my arm lights up golden colour with the shape of the object behind it
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:23 pm

A lot of orb like things are entities. For example white/golden orbs are usually angels. I'm not sure about other colours but.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 pm

It doesnt happen often...only after i meditate ( actually i did mark's third eye opening meditation that day)...scared from ghosts and spirits so i dont want to have any business with them.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 pm

im unsure if you can stop what you already started.... if it bothers you then stop what your doing and learn to control fear, negative energies feed and pray off people giving off negative energy... when your scared your frequency sets to a negative setting and gives anything negative the chance to feed off it.

you should always understand what your playing with first to be fair... control yourself and it wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Hey lee. I dont feel scared after doing meditation or while doing it, infact i just feel the opposite. I am sacred of spirits and ghosts in general thats all.
Back to top Go down
lee ireland
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

you will be ok but don't freak out when you start seeing shadows ect, just ignore them, im not trying to freak you out but we are supposedly surrounded by spirits all the time and if your seeing energy you will no doubt start to see shadows but just ignore them and think they were near you anyway but now you can start to see them,, makes no difference except your awareness. it does go away after a while ( it did with me so im gathering it will anyone else as others told me to ignore then they go )

did you see my experiences with seeing lights? just wanted to see if we had anything similar Smile

Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:31 am

Thanks lee, this is what my father also told me to do, just ignore whatever that im seeing and that we are surrounded by spirits all the time...and sorry i havent seen your experience with light...will surely see it and let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:35 am

Actually, around 3 years back i had this strange experience twice of seeing light....once i could see an orb like thing which i didnt notice and then the second time i was watching tv and suddenly the wall inbfront of me sparkled with bright light...that freaked me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm

you see lights during meditation. they persist even after meditation. the lights are the energy. you are looking at the reality. you know how Neo in Matrix damaged his eyes and started seeing lights. It's kind of like that. the world we perceive is considered as illusion 'as well as reality' because what we see and feel cannot exist without the fundamental reality which most of us ignore, the invisible energy. Without this invisible energy, the "reality" we perceive cannot be constructed.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

Aha, I think she mean the energy in the air, after I meditate for an hour, I looked at my hand and see so many colored dot, and my leg too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colored dot after meditation   colored dot after meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

colored dot after meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1