Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tattoos and other body art forms.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

tattoos and other body art forms. Empty
PostSubject: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:43 pm

In many parts across the globe tattoos are considered to be a tabboo, wherease, in other parts a symbol of culture. Many people consider body piercing to be an act of a " hippy" or " punk" and in some places an actupunture . For some its a statement out and loud... Whats your opinion?
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:03 pm

too much tatoos and weird tatoos make them became hippy and punk, I like some tatoos like: "butterfly" or "rose"... Not me, I'm just don't hate it when see it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't have any tattoos. I would like some though.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 pm

im going to get many, when i get more money im going to get a dragon on my leg holding a green orb of life energy with blue fire that goes to red and goes all the way around my leg
i also want the sacred heart of christ over my heart area, and id like a tat of the the uka uka from crash bandicoot in the middle of a half sleeve of tiki tats
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm very easy changing mind person, so id better stay clear otherwise i would be easily regret about what i have done on my body…lol
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I have a dragon tattoo on the side of my wrist. I wanna have 2 more . 1 of saint michael/ sun ( not sure). And the other i want of falcon wings...
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:17 pm

I also have nose piercing( traditional in India) and ive got my ears pierced at 5 spots.( during my punk phase)
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

spiritualwarrior25: your husband must be proud of you...
why did you piercing your nose? you can use magnetic one...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 am

ive got 6 peircings in my ear 3 on each ear, ive peirced them all myself the first two are gauge 8 earings and the others are 12 gauge!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:40 am

OMG!! WTF!!!
What's the funny of peircing those hole?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:48 am

Magnetic ones hurt a lot and u cant always wear them. When u get it pierced it hurts just once but later on becomes normal( and it looks good too:))
It isnt funny...its coooool!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 am

My husband has a tattoo of his name and has his ear pierced. When he was in england he even had his eyebrow pierced but when he came back he had to take it off Sad
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 am

tattoos and other body art forms. Nope_zps4c91a15f
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:36 am

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:15 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
I also have nose piercing( traditional in India) and ive got my ears pierced at 5 spots.( during my punk phase)
I got belly piercing and ear piercing 4 on left ear 1 on right ear. I wanted to have nose piercing but my mom didn't allow me .....
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 pm

I have 2 piercings in left ear and 3 in right.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm

in my religion it says in our book not to defile your body. because it is a temple. i think some parts of that book are wrong and i personally interpret that to mean our body is a temple to god i just want my temple decorated, but i do think it means not to harm yourself with tobacco or sex changes or whatever
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:14 am

nowforever13 wrote:
in my religion it says in our book not to defile your body. because it is a temple. i think some parts of that book are wrong and i personally interpret that to mean our body is a temple to god i just want my temple decorated, but i do think it means not to harm yourself with tobacco or sex changes  or whatever
Yeah in our culture we also got that rules especially face, that's y my mom didn't allow me do nose pericing. And even got a story if someone piercing ear he or she will reincarnation to female again .
Besides that one of my friend got a tiger on his arm for yrs, but duo to weight lose, the tiger become into Garfield LOL, we LOL at him everytime we meet.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:15 am

essalove wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
in my religion it says in our book not to defile your body. because it is a temple. i think some parts of that book are wrong and i personally interpret that to mean our body is a temple to god i just want my temple decorated, but i do think it means not to harm yourself with tobacco or sex changes  or whatever
Yeah in our culture we  also got that rules especially face, that's y my mom didn't allow me do nose pericing. And even got a story if someone piercing ear he or she will reincarnation to female again .
Besides that one of my friend got a tiger on his arm for yrs, but duo to weight lose, the  tiger become into Garfield LOL, we LOL at him everytime we meet.

I used to have a nose piercing.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 am

Show us the pic! So curious how u look in that way haha ! Abit Evil?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:32 am

an interesting fact men wore earrings before females did back during ancient Egyptian times and the time when the big 3 religions formed men and boys wore earrings as it was a custom back then, but it wasnt until ancient greece around the time of 500 AD when women started wearing them, when the men would come into port they would find a girl and put his earring on the women to " claim his turff" if you will
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Wow! Didnt know men were more interested in jewellery once back in time Smile
Interesting cultures all across the globe. In india nose piercing for women is a must.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tattoos and other body art forms.   tattoos and other body art forms. Empty

Back to top Go down

tattoos and other body art forms.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1