Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of body experiences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Out of body experiences Empty
PostSubject: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:39 am

hello freinds its been awhile since my last video but heres my new one on out of body esp
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:25 am

I've never experienced that, that I can recollect but I have heard from a person I know who said he died on thehospital bed and experienced out of body, and then woke back up in his body in a flash, he was medically dead though the docs told him so. Idk if that helps but its food for thought u know. I can tell your angry bro, but all I can say is that hatred inside of you is not you. So I hope you can fight it b/c you won't be the only one who suffers, that is the price we pay, if you catch my drift
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:15 pm

It does help my clause but thats more of a coming back to life and seeing things from your souls point of view but what do you feel i am angry about?
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:58 pm

If my grandma was about to pass away, the inner hatred in me would come out, . Even if I wouldn't admit it, i can't stop my emotions, but i can do something about how i deal with them, instead of letting them run me; so i don't f up,. This is the price we pay ( u know what i mean)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Ive more or less accepted it, im not angry at anything besides how people are being treated but i am super stressted
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:27 pm

*hugs* It's okay man, you being stressed out at this time is pretty understandable *pats more*
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
Ive more or less accepted it, im not angry at anything besides how people are being treated but i am super stressted
I understand, I can relate I'm exhausted both physically and mentally, shit I pop pills just to maintain in this world but it is what it is and it helps me move forward
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 pm

When I was opening my third eye, I suddenly felt as if I was another person. It became hard to control my body and when I tried to get up I felt so weak and fell down.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:51 am

das ist odd, im not entirely sure what to make of that, perhaps you had an obe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of body experiences   Out of body experiences Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of body experiences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1