Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Body vibration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Body vibration   Body vibration EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:30 am

Id need a little help
Im getting vibrations around my body. I can feel it in head, hands, lower part of torso and especially legs and also my ears are ringing, in eyes having seizure-pileptic stuff too unnoticeable (while closed). i can also feeling a pulsating like tingling on my forehead. I also loose a feeling tht my eyelids are closed so they open sometimes. Also getting a huge heat. It all happens at the bed time. I dont know if its due to night time or im trying to sleep. Pretty annoying though, cant sleep like that! Also i see millions of blacknwhite dots flashing around the room they are colorless especially when dark.
I can feelvit while laying down, sitting.
Im experiencing it 2nd time at night time
So is it the outcome of the 3rd eye or its some kind of disease or something else. It doesnt even stop one bit.
Sorry if its not in the right section

Edit: still feeling it in the morning. i can feel it by ears, hands, legs, and very little forehead. Not as strong as it was before. I could even "see" the vibration while my eyes closed, it looked and was like waves that comes from head to toes too bad i haven't slept much to that, only 5 hours.
About sleeping, how much should one sleep (total hours)? Asking because i heard that sleep deprivation helps in activating.
Feeling numb all day long. My legs feels like that i forgot how to walk

Last edited by holladollar on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body vibration   Body vibration EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:28 am

My sense of feeling is a bit different than it used to be. Now, feelings feel sort of vibration like. I have also been feeling strange vibrations around my body, mostly my head. I think it's from my hair touching my skin. I think I feel this because I feel things a bit different now. Well at least some parts of my body feel differently. Sometimes It feels strong, as if someone is touching me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body vibration   Body vibration EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:00 am

Yes, you're spiritually developing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body vibration   Body vibration EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Remember that all matter vibrates. You are probably becoming able to sense that now.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body vibration   Body vibration EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 pm

I can feel it everyday now but huge vibrations are usually at night especially at 22:00-24:00. Always at that time i'm getting huge body vibration, fire that is inside of me (and now random cold). Having significiant headache. Feeling very excited, even though it didn't feel that good in the first place, getting used to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Body vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body vibration   Body vibration Empty

Back to top Go down

Body vibration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1