Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Body living in the Soul?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Body living in the Soul?! Empty
PostSubject: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

From many spiritual books i am reading recently, Ive kept seen this concept. as I always know we got soul, but i used to thing of that soul living on our physical body. this new concept totally changed my view. but still not really understand it. could not visualize how it is. is there anyone got good explanation of this concept?I would like to hear you guys thoughts.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 pm

i think it's just a way of setting the cause-reaction principle in the right sight.

the bible tells "in the beginning there was the word"

i'd say "in the beginning there was perception (or imagination)"

the cause is always an idea. the reaction is the act of the body.

when you keep that in your mind, you'll see everything in the world as ideas. even death is the idea of not existing. so the counterpart of death, your perception of life (your body) also has to be just an idea that is mirroring your soul.

sadly most people in the world are always reacting to their circumstances and go through life like lifeless zombies who are hunting the meat. lol

if you want to undestand what it means to be free from circumstances, i highly recommend to read the ephesians letter of paul while keeping in mind that he wrote these lines in jail.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:24 pm

m.fischer wrote:
i think it's just a way of setting the cause-reaction principle in the right sight.

the bible tells "in the beginning there was the word"

i'd say "in the beginning there was perception (or imagination)"

the cause is always an idea. the reaction is the act of the body.

when you keep that in your mind, you'll see everything in the world as ideas. even death is the idea of not existing. so the counterpart of death, your perception of life (your body) also has to be just an idea that is mirroring your soul.

sadly most people in the world are always reacting to their circumstances and go through life like lifeless zombies who are hunting the meat. lol

if you want to undestand what it means to be free from circumstances, i highly recommend to read the ephesians letter of paul while keeping in mind that he wrote these lines in jail.
COol,i think i got what u talking about now~!
omgz human words really could not able to describe something divine.
Do u have that book's PDF version?> could u share the link here?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 pm

EssaLove wrote:

COol,i think i got what u talking about now~!
omgz human words really could not able to describe something divine.
Do u have that book's PDF version?> could u share the link here?

lol... i think there are many links and many pdf versions. the book is called "bible" or "new testament" Wink
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

I got bible …….i didnt see that part tho. well at least i know what the meaning of that concept now, i can not memorize the names in bible…. they are too many and too long lol……

Thanks for sharing your knowledge to me Smile
and i think our conversation helps those people who wants to know these divine spiritual knowledge .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body living in the Soul?!   Body living in the Soul?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Body living in the Soul?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1