Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ART OF LIVING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

ART OF LIVING Empty
PostSubject: ART OF LIVING   ART OF LIVING EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 pm

ill tell you my experience in THE ART OF LIVING. first of all,many of you guys may be asking yourself "what is the art of living?". well,The Art of Living Foundation is a not-for-profit, educational and humanitarian NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation) engaged in stress-management and service initiatives. i went to a special group in this organisation called YES (YES is for 12 year old people to 18 year old, but there are other groups inside the art of living that are for adults) . in this group i learned a very powerful meditation,the SUDARSHAN KRIYA. this meditation gets you into a really deep meditation state in really low time. we also learned some yoga. but we learned a breathing technique called yu yai ( i think it is written that way,i dont know ,these words were really rare) this breathing technique helps the meditation a lot. but not only this,but i made many friend, and you may think "ok,friends .i dont care about your social life" but the friends you make here are not like any other friend. the bond becomes really strong because of the exercises they make you to do with them.
being part of the YES group fulled me of unthinkable knowledge. i didnt write all of it because it is really hard to explain,and i forgot many parts. this and many more things made being in the YES group an unforgetable part of my life.
the best part of the art of living is that it is in many countries. even thought it is a not-for-profit foundation,you have to pay at the beginning, but there is no scale to measure how this will help you. so if you know some place where the art of living is, you better leave the doubts and go in there.
this and many more things where my experience in the art of living. i hope that some of you get to do this. it is,as i already said, something unforgetable.
for more info on the art of living enter here: http://www.artofliving.org/ar-en
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

ART OF LIVING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ART OF LIVING   ART OF LIVING EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 am

Im insteresed in the breathing tech u said, and the mediation method u learned from them, share with us if you could. I will be glad to hear it. besides that I also agree with the group action, i mean energy bond with many people who have same goal would empower the individual energy and exchange plus slighty increase the human frequency. sometimes i love to meditation with my friends who learning yoga together with me. its really increase the personal divine energy.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

ART OF LIVING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ART OF LIVING   ART OF LIVING EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

ART OF LIVING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ART OF LIVING   ART OF LIVING EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am

There is an explanation, but it is hard to explain the breathing. Maybe spiritual warrior knows the name, or any other indian member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ART OF LIVING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ART OF LIVING   ART OF LIVING Empty

Back to top Go down

ART OF LIVING

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1