Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tattoos - Have you got them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Tattoos - Have you got them? Empty
PostSubject: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Have you got any?

I haven't. I would but I would struggle to pick something that I know I will like for the rest of my life. Maybe like an Hindu Ohm or something.

Any way yeah, I know Flux has some on his hands, but what about you? Would you like a tattoo? and of what? where?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
LeonardoKlon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am

I would like ONE meaningful tatto. Maybe the word Tiger since im a therianthrope says a psychic but i highly doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Whats a therianthrope?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:32 pm

No not so much. But I would like those things the Hindu people have on their forehead that's like a necklace and it represents the Ajna chakra.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:06 pm

I have 4 tattoos. I have the Japanese symbols for eternal friendship one on each forearm, on my back i have a spine from my neck to the bottom of my lower back tattooed, and the silhouette of the Grim reaper on my calf. The tattoo on my back is only 3 hours into a 20 hour full back tattoo, one of which i hope i will get finished by the time i am 50 lol.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:43 am

I'd love to get one.

I want the Eye of Horus because of a very, very vivd spiritual dream I've had. It changed a part of me. It changed my outlook on world.

I'd have it small and to the upper left of my left breast.

Thing is I am a bit like Mark - I just don't know if I will like it for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Wouldn't really want a tattoo Sad
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:35 am

i always wanted a tattoo with meaning then when i got into practicing pk i started thinking wanted to find tattoo/scripts that amplify your chi energy. no luck yet tho.

but i did find somthing meaningful i wanted to get done on the center of my back. found it on the album cover of an artist i listen to just came out with.

Tattoos - Have you got them? Img_0210

wanted this inside an ancient lantern with a merkaba above it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:52 pm

when i get a few $$ i have a freind who is going to ink me up
i plan on getting the sacred heart of christ over my heart i think it symbolizes the unconditional love he had
and a beating heart with wings and skulls on the end of the wings and a knife through the heart on my back im still thinking of that one
i know im going to get double crossed guitars and a drum set above the guitars like the jolly roger except for me it symbolizes my passion for music
id like to get a dream catcher on one of my arms because i am 1/3 native american indian and i believe dream catchers keep away the evil things like demons, spirits etc
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm getting the start of a sleeve done soon, Inanna star on my right arm close to the shoulder, with Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici in Babylonian around it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoos - Have you got them?   Tattoos - Have you got them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoos - Have you got them?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1