Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Vampires

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Vampires   Psychic Vampires EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:50 am

Psychic vampires are very real, believe it or not. But if you don't believe in them, think about just psychics then. I there's someone who can tap their own intuition and raise their own energy level why is it normal that there someone who may be unintentionally draining yours? Mostly these people are close in your life and you don't even know. When you arrive to them you will begin to feel bored, exhausted and they're somehow beginning to feel the opposite. So before thinking they're like a dracula scary looking or witchy looking vampires, they're not. They're just us, but only with a 'mistake' given by their chakras. This is an article on how to deal with them(although you may have your own ways which is completely fine too): http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Psychic-Vampires
Psychic Vampires Psychic_vampire
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampires   Psychic Vampires EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm

In my opinion Naz, its not a mistake of chakra, its an ability any psychic person has. I can feel and draw from energy of all sorts. I choose not to constantly drain those around me. I think if anyone tried doing that they could. It's really just up to the person. That's my opinion. Maybe I'm just special.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Psychic Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampires   Psychic Vampires EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:40 am

They are very real. My italian teacher is one. Every time she gets in the class everyone feels angry, exhausted, etc. we also hate her but she is one anyway. There was a experiment in which they putted a person with a person who was usually sad or angry (these kind of persons are normally psychic vampires) and they measured how many electrons each person had ( i dont know this part very well) and the person started loosing electrons when he/she was near to the "vampire". My biology teacher told my class about this experiment.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

Psychic Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampires   Psychic Vampires EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:47 am

watch "the celestine prophecy" they talk a great deal of auras and how people strengthen there own field/energy by conquering yours. and continue to talk about how majority of conflicts in life revolve around that basis.

also i sorta learned to do something like this when i go cycling and i feel myself getting tired and im going slow ill look for someone walking down the street and its like ill inhale/siphon their energy for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Vampires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Vampires   Psychic Vampires Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Vampires

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1