Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric Empty
PostSubject: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello, very new to this site. Thought I might bring some clarity to vampires in general. At least from my point of view. I am indeed vampiric. Now, when I say vampiric, I do not mean the cheesy Hollywood stereotype of "I want to suck your blood" or even the Twilight version. No. When I say vampiric, I mean my soul is ancient. I was born with a vampiric soul. I remember all my past lives vividly and without needing excessive meditation. I remember when my soul first came into being. Oddly enough, and this may come as a surprise to some, but there is life other than the humans on Earth. There is life in the solar system. And I remember that all quite vividly. But, lets put what I believe aside for a moment. Now image the stereotypical vampire. Fangs and all. Can't step out into the sun. Can't eat anything besides blood. Eternal and never aging. Do you believe that is possible? All human bodies born to this Earth no longer have such powers. Way back in the day, around Jesus's time, sure there were people who lives long lives. Up to 500 even 800 years, but now, in the current conditions of this Earth with pollution and GMOs in everything, do you believe a body could exist in such harshness for any longer than 100 years? I believe my soul to be ancient. I also believe the Hollywood stereotype was a bit of an exaggerated truth. I am slightly allergic to sun. I spend more than 25 minutes in direct sunlight my skin swells up and I'm in pain. The second I get shade, it starts to go back down and looks as though nothing happened. I do enjoy the taste of blood. It does give me a bit of a boost... But in no way do I run around seeking it out. And I don't see humans as prey. I don't NEED it to survive, but I do get a lower immune system without it. And then I'm constantly sick with colds. And as for the immortality claim.... Well, my soul is immortal. But then again, so is everyone else from my knowledge, so vampirics are not that scary nor are they all that special. I do not believe I am higher than "humans" because I know this is just a phase. An experience if you will. The only special power a vampiric has is the charming side. Their eyes could charm anyone... And so far I have found this to be a truth as well. I do believe as a vampiric I know how to manipulate other people's energy and recycle within my body because I have learned to feed in such ways well. The problem with that is usually people who believe themselves to vampirics- when they find themselves stuck in a room full of people and start to get antsy, that's your first sign of a human soul. I still have occasional panic attacks. But if I don't think too hard about my surroundings and just allow my body and soul to work the way its suppose to, then I'm fine. Now all I've said here is from my own personal experience. Believe it or don't, that's up to you. ;)Have any questions? Send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Welcome Athyriel!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Thank you Mark. Smile
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:46 am

Welcome! Do you know any other people that have an ancient soul like you?
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 am

Only my best friend. I refer to her as my sister. But she's a bit wily. Hard to get her to sit down and talk about it. lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 am

so can anyone become a vampire?
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 am

no. i believe it's your soul. either you are born this way or your not. i hate stereotypical hollywood bs. really gives us vamps a bad name, ya know. lol
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: vampire   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

where you born with certain ability's and do you have parents? are any of your family members alive still? if not when did they die?.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 am

since when do you know you had past lives?
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Yes I was born able to see ghosts and auras as well as always being able to charm people to get what I want. Even to this day. Since vampirism is a spiritual thing, I do not believe parents have anything to do with it. On rare occasions I'm sure some are born to a vampiric spiritual family. But like I said, I believe that is rare. My father was murdered before I was born and mother, well she's still around. Strict christian mom though. Always made it a little difficult for me to practice my gifts. You telling your christian mom that you see a boy and there is no one there, she starts to think you are a looney bin. Lucky for me, she supports me somewhat and keeps me out of the nut house. lol As for my spiritual family, I've ran across my spiritual brother and sister. And they are still alive. My spiritual sister just had a baby actually. And my spiritual brother is making plans to come visit me this coming summer. That will be so exciting and overwhelming. ^_^ And the past lives.... I've remembered them ever since I was born. I always knew, innately, that I did not belong in this specific time period. I would tell stories to my mom when I 3 and could talk about my past lives. Kinda freaked her out that I knew how old school phones were and what old cars looked like. I wasn't big on tv when I was little. I loved to draw pictures from my past lives when I was little. I remember one time, I drew the pyramids and and workers and the jewelry, fruit, meat stands to go with it in the city. Mom almost had a heart attack. Lol. I was definitely the odd one out in school too. I was always the wise child reading books in a corner. Never troubled anyone for anything. People found me to be very odd in elementary school. I learned to blend after I realized how my silence stroke a nerve with the teachers. I have always felt sad for others who never got to see the pryamids or even the Taj Mahal. Such beautiful structures. Vampirics are typically born with a sense of entitlement. But we never push that onto others with arrogance. That is the one thing I truly cannot stand. The fake vampires who believe they need to drink blood and hate the sun. Their arrogance. Makes me wanna smack them. No one is better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 pm

pyramids* sorry just waking up. lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:27 am

Nice Smile. But are you a psychic vampyre? You live out of energy of others?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:27 am

Or have the abilities to drain energy?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 am

you dont need to be a fake vampire to hate the sun! its my arch nemesis lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 am

I reckon I could drain another persons energy. I haven't tried it though.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 am

well that sounds...creepy
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 pm

How strange, before I read your post I was staring into your eyes. I then read about the charming, and the eyes. Is the girl in the photo you? I'd assume so. So wait, how many lives have you lived, and as who? You say other life in the solar system? Where? I'd love to hear great stories of your past lives! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:55 pm

I have the potential to be a Energy Vampire. One time I felt drained of energy and I reached over, and touched my neighbour sitting beside me. I absorbed her energy and soon she was nearly collapsing on the floor. That was the first time and the last time. No way will I do that again... but it's there and I still know how to do it. Not good unless in a dire emergency for me.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Jake G. wrote:
How strange, before I read your post I was staring into your eyes. I then read about the charming, and the eyes. Is the girl in the photo you? I'd assume so. So wait, how many lives have you lived, and as who? You say other life in the solar system? Where? I'd love to hear great stories of your past lives! Smile
I agree that I'm looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:39 pm

i have mysterious feelings always pointing towards the skies as if something greater then earth is out there calling my name. it makes me want to excel in my asterokinesis to be able to fly out there and find it. ive always had a calling coming from the universe.
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 am

i do feed on energy at times. other times my boyfriend donates a tablespoon of blood a month so my immune system will stay stable. lol
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:39 pm

lol thanks. that is me in the picture. ^_^ and if you want to know more just msg me.
Back to top Go down
AthyrielLove
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
AthyrielLove

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 am

Well considering hardly anyone msged me about the past lives, I guess I can explain on this thread.

When I first came into consciousness, I was in the star system Pleiades. In the Pleiades, there was no physical existence. It's was purely and energy/spiritual thing. Our souls are all like balls of energies. And that was pretty much when I first came into a first person way of thinking. Then I was sent here to Earth to ancient Kemet. I was first born into a body in Egypt through the invocation of Isis, also known as Aset. Aset is a soul form in the Pleiades. So I agreed to come here to Earth and help. My first life here was as a jewelry maker to the Pharaohs and Queens. But after the death of Ramses, I ended up selling my wares as a street vendor. Met quite a few nice people in that time. Never married sadly. Ended up joining the temple of Isis in Philae towards the end of that life. Died due to the Romans coming and tearing our temple down. I refused to join their monotheistic cult. Well, that's how I saw it anyways. I had several petty small lives in England, Constantinople, and several other places. Then I ended up in New Zealand as a male doctor. I worked with herbs at the time. I remember helping many people. I remember this one man came to me, who went blind. He could no longer work on his farm to support his family due to this. Come to find out, it was just a shock blinding... He got his sight back within a month. But I helped his family with their farm until he could see. Vampiric souls aren't evil ya know. lol Shortly after that life I was born into the medieval times, well, close to the end of them. The black plague had just passed and I survived in my mothers stomach thankfully. In that lifetime I remember witnessing the beheading of Marie Antoinette. That was one of the most exciting times of all. REVOLUTION! I thought humanity was evolving greatly.....And so I took a break in the stars after that life, back in my home of the Pleiades. I watched over this great planet for some time then realized that things were getting interesting again with the wars and what not. Civil war was anything BUT civil. lol So I came back in this time period to help as best I could. Energy, when collective can make a vast difference on this planet. We are all connected in this vast energy grid. I just wish more people would realize this. Any other questions, feel free to msg me, of course most of you won't. lol
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 am

how does a soul get created? do you remember your souls creation? do you miss you other families? and how did your soul get vampiric? i mean that if there are souls that are vampiric and other that not this means souls have races?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:22 am

i didnt want to sound racist at all with the races thing... i just say this if anyone thought i did. i didnt mean fisical races but spiritual ones. like the vampiric races and the other races..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric   Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampirism, Vampires and being Vampiric

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next