Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do vampires exist...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barakaflackaflame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Barakaflackaflame

Do vampires exist...? Empty
PostSubject: Do vampires exist...?   Do vampires exist...? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:53 am

I have this one friend who claims to be a vampire. He wears black all the time (even wore a trench coat to the beach once) and has even asked for blood from a few people (not me)...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Do vampires exist...?   Do vampires exist...? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:59 am

Interesting topic to bring up. Simply because I am a "vampire". I just want to make it clear that some of the stereotypes of vampires are partially true, but that's the case with any stereotype. And as for your friend, I'd need more details to decide whether he's a real vampire or not.
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
Barakaflackaflame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Barakaflackaflame

PostSubject: Re: Do vampires exist...?   Do vampires exist...? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:05 am

Well he likes the cold and dark, watch's a lot of anime, drinks a lot of monsters, there's also the blood thing... I don't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do vampires exist...?   Do vampires exist...? EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:56 am

According to some people, yes. There are possibilities too. But people like your friend(and some other teenagers) are wannabe's. Believe me, teens do and say those kinds stuff for attention a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do vampires exist...?   Do vampires exist...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do vampires exist...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1