Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does god even exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

does god even exist? Empty
PostSubject: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 pm

What and who is god after all? Ive read stories about people coming face to face with the supreme power and ive had my own experiences as well when ive been saved from dangerous situations. They say" God made man in his own image. In his own image hemde him." So was it me creating psychic energy that saved me or did really the supreme power saved me?.
Has anyone of you ever had strange experiences?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Cow is certainly not a god. ( 'w')a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Universe = The god. Oh wait, we are all gods because we are the offsprings of the god. Bam! Stop asking whether chicken or egg is first.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:29 pm

I know cow us not a god. Hindus consider it to be sacred for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:22 pm

i believe god doesn't exist. my theory is that in this universe there is nothing except our mind the things we interact with using our five senses is just our imagination, it's just us... but it just my thinking and my theory
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:

They say" God made man in his own image. In his own image hemde him."

I think man made God in his own image, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:18 am

I agree with you Mark...but thats what the bible says right? Coz i remember i read it in school.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:58 am

i think god exists, the theory of evolution just doesnt completly add up to me and the thought we are all here as a matter of chance as opposed to we are here for a purpose, ive seen god more then a few times and done things with god such as walk in places otherwise not even my spirit would go but everyone is different some people dont believe and thats fine too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 am

But then we all agree that there are extremely strong spirits out there regardless of whatever they are called, God, Satan, Lucifer, Zeus, Vishnu, Buddha, Jesus, R9 etc.

To me, it's an endless war between the original Creator and the Createes who are now strong enough to create their own worlds, thus claim to be gods.

Interestingly, to support this theory, there is a unique black stone artefact which looks the same as the pyramid Illuminati symbol, estimated to be more than half a million years old or something, engraved with 'Son of Creator Comes' (you can google it, easy to find). NOW, 2 years ago, I thought it was Jesus what it meant. But now I know that we are all sons and daughters of the creator. And Satan is also the son (createe) of the creator. Which makes sense because the illuminati symbol is associated with Satanism. ... In short, I'm fairly sure it's the fight between father and son, and we are being fudged up sandwiched. Since it's been a while, I'm sure there are third parties who maintain a neutral state, which I feel like to belong.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 am

but then you cant deny how much each religion and its gods copy another religion such as Norse mythologies Odin and Thor = god and Jesus
or Zeus and Hades =god and Satan (Hades is mentioned a few times through out Christianity) or what about how similar Christ' teachings are to Buddhas they almost exactly mimics each other just one never mentioned god that's why i choose to not align myself with a religion bc why would a supreme being align himself with a man-made thing? lol
btw i looked up that pyramid thing and what came up was something about 37 65 million year old pyramids where found in crimea one of them had a 1.3 M long body buried in it :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:03 am

The stone is the truth. It's a war between father and son. And grand sons like us are just waking up to the war. I don't care about what they said, I care about their powers recorded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 am

Get the logic. Creator exists and there's only one creater in the beginning. Createe become creators and begin a war against the original creator. Simply story.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 am

but who created the original creator?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am

I did...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
but who created the original creator?
Grandpa god!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Chicken and egg dilemma. I'd say a tiny spirit was somehow born in the beginning and then everything rooted from that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Hahahaha you guys will create paranoia on yourselves! Even when it start with a tiny little entity. What or who created that energy?? How could it just exist without a natural source? Some scientist say that there were enough electromagnetic and cosmic energy to create that simple star which expanded through ages. I am not sure in what to believe when it comes to the creation of creation.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 am

For me, God does exist. I have seen evidences of it
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:33 am

i think love is god's energy, all is god we are one, one=god
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 am

Maybe if we get to higher planes of existence we might get our answer and have a hard time explaining it to lower dimensional beings like 3d explaining to 2d beings how they are created but they can't comprehend it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 am

EssaLove wrote:
i think love is god's energy, all is god we are one, one=god

I totally agree with Essa. I think God is within us rather than outside of us.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:54 am

I do believe in some kind of god. It gives me peace of mind, especially few days ago.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:44 am

Gods are too bizarre to me. But it doesn't mean I'll disrespect someone for their beliefs. In whatever religious group I am I participate along not because I believe in their stuff but because I respect them. It is something most believers and atheists need to learn. Just because you believe something doesn't mean other people need to as well. I still pray a long at school. My school is catholic and there's a religion class. Well... I would call it catholic class since you don't learn a single thing about other religions. Other then occultism is 'devil' stuff. I hate that saying so much but I know self control. And my way of cooling down when the teacher says those kind of things is by bombarding her with questions and facts. I know more about the christian biblical stories then the teacher. That's really a darn shame to her. She doesn't know about the prophet Isaias. Weird. But nuff said. I still pray along because I'm respectful but I'm not catholic or christian anymore I'm really new age.
Back to top Go down
kobus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kobus

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:02 pm

my opinion: God is all that is and all that is, is God. So...the universe is God...and if you go down to our cellular level, it looks like the universe...we are the image of God (all that is)
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:51 pm

God is in your heart and spirituality not physically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does god even exist?   does god even exist? Empty

Back to top Go down

does god even exist?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next