Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 am

Psychic Pets Img_8043

We've all heard of people with extrasensory abilities, telepathy, clairvoyance and the like but research shows that we may not be the only species on earth with access to these higher sensory functions... our pets too may have a psychic gift.

Have you got a pet? And has it displayed and form of Psi phenomena?

Last edited by Mark Mauvais on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:37 am

I don't know about my cat but dogs see ghosts. Does it count?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 am

You are correct, I've seen some ghost hunters use dogs to help find ghosts.

You have a cat?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
You are correct, I've seen some ghost hunters use dogs to help find ghosts.

You have a cat?
Yes. You can see her mostly in some of my music videos because I don't go by her when practicing psychic abilities. I'm looking forward to some ghost hunts. Bad thing is that there are not many ghost tours here(there aren't at all). You just plan with your friends to go to an old hospital, monuments or forts at night.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 am

People have died everywhere. You should be able to see ghosts and spirits all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:32 am

No one has died near my house... It's a relatively new house and neighborhood. A native American may have died near, but I don't know where...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 am

What about pets? Do you have any? Or used to?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:50 am

well i think boris saw a ghost the other day. i had him on my bed.he was just there playing with me and then he started watching an empty place of my room. and he standed up like he always does when i have a treat for him. and then he started running from side to side of my bed and kept doing this. i hope it was a ghost.even thought i would get scared if i knew there was a ghost in my room.i think there is one.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:27 am

I think my dog might be precognitive. She always knows a little bit about events before they happen. Like if someone's coming. This could just be because she hears them...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:35 am

Well that's what's interesting. There has been research done into this, that a dog will know when you are leaving work and on your way home. I think there is something to it.

Also there are cases of dogs in old peoples homes who go and lay by people who are going to die that night. A little morbid perhaps but interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
calebredd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 pm

I can speak to my dog via telepathy but I can only do basic commands such as sit, stay come etc.. I wish I knew how I can understand him though.
Back to top Go down
albert einstien
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
albert einstien

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:49 pm

that sounds uber cool.

my dog always goes mad when my dad is on his way home. I think that animals must have psychic powers because i mean it just knows, like before he could here or smell or anythin.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:07 am

Animals have been known to run away, or act strangely right before a natural disaster. This could be from precognition or something actually biological. Because before an earthquake, magnetic anomalies occur. These magnetic waves might just interfere with an animals brain. Causing them to act different then they normally would. This happens to humans too though. Before an earthquake people will see "ghosts" . This does not mean that ghosts are all just an "imagination" though. The magnetic anomalies might strengthen a humans "sixth" sense. Causing them to pick up the slightest of paranormal activities. Ghosts in general cannot just be expelled, and said to not exist. This is because some people while having a "ghost" encounter gain new knowledge. How would they gain knowledge? They couldn't have imagined it because their imagination is limited to what they already know. Another thing might be that magnetic anomaly ghosts might be "imaginations", but other ghosts are not. This can be argued though because the other, "real", ghosts often do occur around magnetic anomalies. Ghosts are known to "suck" energy from batteries, cameras, or even people. Ghosts are a confusing topic. People should spend more time investigating ghosts, as well as the rest of the paranormal.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 am

My cat knows the exact time my mother's coming home. When I'm with her I see her waking up suddenly and jump on the edge of the window and when I look at the time, it's exactly when my mother is coming home.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:20 am

well all life-people, animals, insects, even plants produce a chemical DMT aka dimethyltryptamine its considered the spirit molecule and exists in all life. but thanks to fluoride which is in your toothpaste, water, food, and in the sky as chemtrails left by planes. its a poison that targets your brain. and more specifically your pineal gland. > dam it i have so many links to share with you guys XD youtube "how to decalcify your pineal gland" and click the picture with the cute girl. she knows her stuff.

you think you are great at pk now clean that one part of your brain. lucky ass people in europe don't need a worry about it tho. flouride is banned in the southern part of europe.... lucky >.<
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Okkk..so ever since ive started practicing tk, my pet dog has started looking at me very strangely. I dont know why. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Animals have been known to run away, or act strangely right before a natural disaster. This could be from precognition or something actually biological. Because before an earthquake, magnetic anomalies occur. These magnetic waves might just interfere with an animals brain. Causing them to act different then they normally would. This happens to humans too though. Before an earthquake people will see "ghosts" . This does not mean that ghosts are all just an "imagination" though. The magnetic anomalies might strengthen a humans "sixth" sense. Causing them to pick up the slightest of paranormal activities. Ghosts in general cannot just be expelled, and said to not exist. This is because some people while having a "ghost" encounter gain new knowledge. How would they gain knowledge? They couldn't have imagined it because their imagination is limited to what they already know. Another thing might be that magnetic anomaly ghosts might be "imaginations", but other ghosts are not. This can be argued though because the other, "real", ghosts often do occur around magnetic anomalies. Ghosts are known to "suck" energy from batteries, cameras, or even people. Ghosts are a confusing topic. People should spend more time investigating ghosts, as well as the rest of the paranormal.

ooh, you know about earthquake-related magnetism. not many people know that.

\('w')/ *hugs Jake*
Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

CruelCrusader wrote:
well all life-people, animals, insects, even plants produce a chemical DMT aka dimethyltryptamine its considered the spirit molecule and exists in all life. but thanks to fluoride which is in your toothpaste, water, food, and in the sky as chemtrails left by planes. its a poison that targets your brain. and more specifically your pineal gland. > dam it i have so many links to share with you guys XD youtube "how to decalcify your pineal gland" and click the picture with the cute girl. she knows her stuff.

you think you are great at pk now clean that one part of your brain. lucky ass people in europe don't need a worry about it tho. flouride is banned in the southern part of europe.... lucky >.<

I asked that cute girl out, err, asked her to join this forum. She seems to be a rare non-bitchy bright teenage girl.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Okkk..so ever since ive started practicing tk, my pet dog has started looking at me very strangely. I dont know why. Any ideas?

if dogs can see spirits, then it is conceivable that they can also see energy that is invisible to us.

telekinesis requires energy flux starting from your body then to the object, not necessarily using this world's space.

or simply, spirit probably needs to behave differently when creating energy flux (in the end it is the spirit that does telekinesis). For details, see my best seller article: How To Build Up Energy In You: Ultimate Deduction

or both!  Basketball 
Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Just wanna note that not all ghosts are bad. They are just free human spirits - only difference is that we have our body and mind, they don't. So never hunt all of them, only the bad ones.

~('w')~
Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 am

Animals may be telepathic, clairvoyant and precognitive but they can't do telekinesis! *dun dun*

Now, that means something.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:01 pm

My family & I have 3 crappy dogs who won't shut the hell up & eat crap in the backyard. If I wanted my own pets, it would be a cat & a bearded dragon. But I dunno 'bout 'em having powers. I'll think about it. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

every night when i go to sleep my cat comes in my room and just stares for hours and this corner in my wall where i sometimes see energy figures
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:01 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:

dog eyes only see two colors that are black and white...
So they can see the energy, people eye can see energy in the dark too
And dog can hear the energy moving sound... maybe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

Psychic Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Pets   Psychic Pets Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Pets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next