Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychic Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 am

This may sound dirty, lol! And I get that, but just if you ever wanted to know if you can make someone attracted or turn on to you. You may want to read and also practice this. It works, better try it if you have more experience with telepathy. The key to doing psychic seduction is to be in an alpha state. Theta state is even better but more difficult, it is the state when you're already going to sleep(so you may accidently fall asleep).

The difference between mind power in the two states is that, if you were visualizing your fingers touching someone in an erotic way while you were in an alpha state, the person would feel a slight tingling or warm erotic sensation followed by thoughts of you. It is subtle but it works. If you were in a conscious theta state, the person would actually feel the touch as if your actual physical hand was actually touching them in person. That is how real it would feel for them! This is the power of altered mind states.

The most important aspect of psychic seduction is mental touching. Use your mental sense of touch to erotically caress them with your hand. Even if you loose the entire image of the person, it is alright. Just concentrate on the area of their body that you are touching. It is this magic touch that will drive them into a frenzy and eventually draw them to you. You create in your mind what you are doing to them and what they are experiencing. Let your fingers and hands explore the different areas of their body.

No other mental ability can compare with touch and there is no way the person can avoid it. If you only do it for five minutes, you can create effects that will last hours.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:33 am

I know most of you guys are quite young so I will impart on you some awesome advice right here:

"The key to seduction is the build up and then release of tension."

That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I know most of you guys are quite young so I will impart on you some awesome advice right here:

"The key to seduction is the build up and then release of tension."

That is all.
I've done this with my ex. She messaged me this morning saying she had a crazy feeling and somehow I'm involved. I got shocked, I did this last night while in the alpha state yes but didn't believe it will really work THIS well. I feel so damn good after doing this, like a young boy shining in the dark :p
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:06 pm

You've got that musician angle too bro, you should play that card.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 am

INTERESTING……………….im gonna try that on someone lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:23 am

Haha. Let us know the progress Razz. I was waiting for someone to try this out!
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 am

I wanna try this on the brown long curly hair, tall , blue eyes guy "giggling" ! i can't wait to meet up with him lol
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Arcturus

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:46 am

I've been practising psychic seduction for a couple of months. The problem is that she is 1000 miles from me and still in a relationship (me too). Anyway, I fall asleep very easily so I don't bother making sure I enter into alpha state..that happens in seconds (the trouble is to focus my mind in details to stay awake or so that your mind doesn't go to other places). I usually feel immensely light and happy, because I Project (and live in my mind) moments of deep empathy and love, sometimes also use the erotic stimulation like Mark said.
I believe this woman loves me back, we met almost 1 year ago and I started getting spiritual messages to tell her. I did, and not only that but our interaction made huge impact in us both. She feels like I'm some kind of angelic being protecting her, but my radionics teacher told me she is my soulmate, the woman with whom I was married in other lives...I hope so...we talk on facebook and there's huge tenderness, a few "I love yous" from her...I'm just not sure yet.... I'm starting learning and using psi-balls to help the effort...(c:
Please, what do you think of this? What should I improve or do in other way!
May the Universe bless you all
Arcturus
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 am

you sounds very romantic and emotional. and i can assume that u are pretty a lot fall for her than she falls to you… i never get involed in any complicated relationship like that. . you should listen to urself, if she's ur true love, ur heart will guaid you to do the right thing in right way.
P.s 90% human on earth mixed up between sexual attraction and Love, try to test urself if you would still strongly love her without sex. if yes, then congrats she must the one for u.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Arcturus

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 am

QUOTE: "try to test urself if you would still strongly love her without sex. if yes, then congrats she must the one for u."

Of course, I'm absolutely sure of it!
(c:
Back to top Go down
neagoelaur
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: http://www.junch.com/pork-brains-in-milk-gravy/   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
neagoelaur
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:37 am

So, wanna explain you're trying to creep people out. Don't think your psychologically ill or anything I know you just wanna creep us out. Don't say otherwise because I know that that's your thought so don't try lying. Why do you share these weird links? Exactly?
Back to top Go down
neagoelaur
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Mark you can ban neagolaur, his only posts are spam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
TheGreatUnknown
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:24 am

This sounds interesting. I should try it on someone sometime...
Back to top Go down
duediligence
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi
Have you ever heard of chacra sex?
The word for you all is responsibility. I can agree with that people who are just learning belong to the group of free from any guilt in what they are doing. Please listen to the advice of rules of seduction. Build up a tension with persons you admire are thrilled by. Do no do it for fun. See it as a mark for something that is truly there. Then sit down in the natural world, silence you selves, and just listen to all the other being out there. Do not be afraid. They are not like you. But like you they all live. Do not be an intruder be a lover.

Whom am I? I am the one trying to rescue this world. Psychic awareness is just a part of it. See it as your lost finger. The one you did not know existed.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Im gonna try this too Smile
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:51 am

Is there anyway to counter this, in case someone uses this on me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
psychicattraction
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
You've got that musician angle too bro, you should play that card.

Worked for me as well.
Back to top Go down
http://psychicattraction.net
Sponsored content

Psychic Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Seduction   Psychic Seduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1