Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening the Third Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Sad the truth has been out for so long, but difficult to master.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 4:43 am

I recommend this meditation:

Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi Har Siddhiswara,
thanks for the vid,that's something new Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:56 am

Hi Jackb! i hope you are practicing and enjoying the benefits of this meditation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:38 am

I just watched the front part of instructions only,its sort of "Shiva" way of meditation,didn't follow the meditation,I only draw a red dot on Paint in my windows pc and do what he says Razz
The instruction is simple
1)imagine(visualize) your third eye is opened and you are using you third eye to look through a person's third eye
2)imagine intense golden light from the sky,universe or whatever is your "master" is goes into the crown chakra to the body .the light  circles around the third eye and third eye is functioning (he says kundalini on the third eye).he says no side effects*depends on individual I think*
I just interpret what he says,not his exact words Razz . too bad he didn't teach much more advanced techs like blindfolding reading a book Razz
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 11:03 pm

hahahah, yes the technique you can practice without the guru Smile, the method seems to involve tratakam meditation. I've practiced this also without the guru, in front of the mirror, however i must say, i feel the subtleties of practicing that with the video involve kundalini activation by "initiation of the master". You establish at some point a connection beyond time-space with the guru, that can be experienced; that's also why it's "safe and fool-proof". Also even though a process is described, it isn't exactly just those steps; due to the way he projects it, the timing and every higher-layered experience that can be accessed, subtle communication with the guru happens. So basically he just explains the part of what we do, and not the part that he does! (which involves sustaining the space and channeling kundalini). The meditation is really multi-layered, and can be experienced in different depths.

Yes it is Shiva oriented, since the third eye is a Shiva experience lol.... Of course you could say it's the eye of Horus, Gautama's sweet look, or whatever. I trust his words, but trust i cannot sell, i do not wish to sell, and i won't be selling. All i'm saying is that if you open up to the experience then you may see through and understand that it's not a god-oriented practice directed to Shiva (which can be so easily misunderstood as religious practice). Shiva is a mantra too; Shiva is an experience, of blissfulness, abundance and power. See the power of shiva is subtle, it involves implanting the seed of anja, or will. I believe the Shiva path that he is Offreing is the most reliable out there, it is experienced based and it is transparent. Haha anyways anything involving Kundalini energy is directly related to the shiva-shakti duality. This guy practices advaita, or liberation from duality, non-duality. Shiva is the seed, the will, the implantation of observation that gives rise to kundalini shakti, or experience of the world itself; and thus Anja, the 6th chakra, shiva and the third eye, are all one and the same.

I'd also love to learn doing that blindfolding reading. In a recent course he was up to initiate lots of kids and adults into doing that. Of course opening the third eye is just the beginning. For blind-folded reading you need to practice "seeing" with the third eye (which goes way beyond the actual experience of sight; even though seeing itself is involved Smile).
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm

There is another "method" I heard from some show,live inside a cave,which you cannot see light for a few days to a couple months,all the senses will opened up,including your third eye.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:11 am

That is a true method hahaha... but i wouldn't recommend it Razz... you can also use a candle, place it at something that allows it to be at the height of the third eye, and stare at it. Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Hey, so i just have a question. I've opened my third eye but I still can't see my energy ball. I have a friend though, who can see it, and she doesn't even know about any of this stuff
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:05 am

How are you certain your third-eye is opened?
How have you used it so far?
The third eye is not only visual input, it gives you information in such a manner that some people would call it intuition, for example giving you information regarding the unfolding of events. But sometimes you get that information via a smell, a sound or an emotion.
The third-eye also allows you to see many different degrees of planes, however the development of it varies between individuals.
Your friend may be more receptive to visual input, and also there are people who are in the right frequency; question yourself what kind of sense organ do you have more developed, your third-eye will have make this sense even more subtle and there lies your first steps towards its development.

You are young though, so you should understand that you are in a privileged position right now. Give faith to your boundless imagination, and don't let logic and science get in your way. As your mind is yet not trained to favor one or another way, i would recommend you to follow the path of belief. Know that your deepest beliefs are the cause of your life events. Meditate on what you actually believe, what is guiding your knowledge?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 pm

*she doesn't even know about any of this stuff
some ppl are born with this ability,others have to train more on meditation.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:33 am

Har Siddhiswara wrote:
You are young though, so you should understand that you are in a privileged position right now. Give faith to your boundless imagination, and don't let logic and science get in your way. As your mind is yet not trained to favor one or another way, I would recommend you to follow the path of belief. Know that your deepest beliefs are the cause of your life events. Meditate on what you actually believe, what is guiding your knowledge?

How could logic and science get in the way though? Most people here in a way antagonizes logical thinking(whether they're aware of it or not). Logic and science is actually a great method to use for your personal growth. To have a good understanding of things work(people, society, natural laws and yourself), you should be able to think outside the box(creatively & intuitively) while also thinking logically(analytically, critically & skeptically). We shouldn't just dispute something just because we assume that it limits our growth. You should investigate it, question it and be open minded before making your conclusion.
For what you perceive to be normal may be completely different from what someone in Japan perceives to be normal. Hence why logical thinking helps. It makes us see things as they actually are(objectively) and not as we thought them to be in the first place. But having your own set of philosophy and morals is also important. It drives you as someone with a unique outlook on life. Especially when combining the two. So please don't just 'follow the path of belief'. That is rather blind. Question your views and get out of your comfort zone. You'll learn so much more than just believing in what you 'feel' is right
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:

How could logic and science get in the way though? Most people here in a way antagonizes logical thinking(whether they're aware of it or not). Logic and science is actually a great method to use for your personal growth. To have a good understanding of things work(people, society, natural laws and yourself), you should be able to think outside the box(creatively & intuitively) while also thinking logically(analytically, critically & skeptically). We shouldn't just dispute something just because we assume that it limits our growth. You should investigate it, question it and be open minded before making your conclusion.
For what you perceive to be normal may be completely different from what someone in Japan perceives to be normal. Hence why logical thinking helps. It makes us see things as they actually are(objectively) and not as we thought them to be in the first place. But having your own set of philosophy and morals is also important. It drives you as someone with a unique outlook on life. Especially when combining the two. So please don't just 'follow the path of belief'. That is rather blind. Question your views and get out of your comfort zone. You'll learn so much more than just believing in what you 'feel' is right

It's pretty simple, as Plato would put it, there is a difference between intelligence and true opinion. Both are of value to the human being, but while one is unchangeable and eternal, the other is feeble and bound to the world of senses. While intelligence, or Buddhi, approaches life from the soul (which is the cause), science is relegated to the second category, where truths are temporal, based on discoveries and an accommodated and consented truth.
In short: Science IS the comfort zone.

In a simple way, logic binds your mind to the effect; where you wanna be the cause. That's about it.

If you wanna explain a phenomenon by describing the effect, your logical observation of the cause is bounded to the senses, or the instruments in use, and you will attain a limited, feeble truth.

In a true sense Science sharpens your focus, yet in a very deterministic direction, you don't want a lens to watch reality, you wanna be the optometrist. You wanna be the lens maker.

Intelligence is different, it observes the act of observation and achieves undeniable truth: that the observed is as of the observer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Third Eye   Opening the Third Eye - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening the Third Eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2