Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening My Third Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melicus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Opening My Third Eye Empty
PostSubject: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 pm

I've been working on opening my third eye for the past few days, and I can definitely tell it's there. The first time I was trying to activate it, I felt very light-headed afterwards. I could feel the connection running from my third eye through my brain. The second time, that didn't happen. Maybe I didn't do it right. I could feel my third eye being stimulated though.

I'm about to do it for the third time, and I'm wondering if there are any signs to let you know if it's opened? Any drastic changes or feelings that show that it's opened? I think mine is either open or pretty close to it, but I'm not sure.

Also, I need some suggestions for anything I can do to increase my psychic abilities for when it's open. Maybe a video tutorial series that I could use to get started, or an article I could read about becoming clairvoyant. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Sounds to me like it may have opened first time you did the third eye meditation technique. Tell me can you hallucinate images from your mind on to your reality?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 4:27 pm

I think u should change ur daily diet recipe from more meat to more vegetables' and more sunshines on ur 3rd eyes . More meditation on 3rd eye chakra and sacral chakra. When u got opened on kundalini energy you would feel like wanting sex, try focus on ur hale and exhale and visualize the sex wanting energy go up to ur 3rd eye or even ur crown chakra.
Back to top Go down
Melicus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:33 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Sounds to me like it may have opened first time you did the third eye meditation technique. Tell me can you hallucinate images from your mind on to your reality?

I haven't really tried hallucinating images. I don't know how to hallucinate either. Maybe I'll look up how to do that today.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 am

Actually, I had a question about this too.

So, I recently found a tip for opening my third eye...just focus on it. Simple, but absurdly effective. So I did this while meditating and felt this enormous pressure in the back of my head, around the part where the skull connects to the spinal column. At first when I did this, I thought it was just an issue with my neck, so I would relax and the pressure would go away.

But now I think the pressure has to do with something else. Do you think it may have something to do with a blockage at that point in my body...the throat chakra comes to mind, that's causing the pressure, or is that really just the Pineal Gland getting the exercise that it's been deprived of the past 20+ years of my life?

And the location of the pressure is curious as well. When I'm focusing on, say the right half of my third eye, the pressure is on the right side of my head, and vice versa with the left. Should I try to deliberately keep the pressure on both sides, or simply allow it sort itself out?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 am

I can see images and hear radio frequencies but i still dont get all my precognition or clairvoyance predictions right...i havent opened my third eye right?
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Try having a new approach starting by not opening the third eye but rather, stimulating it. See it as something like a muscle that was mildly used when you were a kid then forgotten when you got older and unused parts of the body tends to get weaker over time, know that it has been open ever since your heart started beating. This will help decrease the doubt of whether or not your third eye is open. I hope this helps ^_^
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 pm

in order to use precognition and clairvoyance you will need to train more, it's hard to use when you're still in nature state
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Third Eye   Opening My Third Eye Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening My Third Eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1