Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit opening my third eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nolanv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Spirit opening my third eye Empty
PostSubject: Spirit opening my third eye   Spirit opening my third eye EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 am

This will happen periodically. Late at night or early in the morning, I've felt like something or someone has been "trying" to open my third eye, when I'm trying to fall asleep. I've felt what I thought were hands putting pressure on my forehead, but then trying to pull it open. I will then open my eyes, but there will be no one there; if I close my eyes again it's back. Is it possible that a spirit is trying to open my third eye? Should I be worried. The thing that sort of worries me is that, it's not always "trying" to open my third eye. Sometimes its just stroking my hair, actually fairly relaxing. Anyway, should I be worried?

P.S I couldn't tell exactly where to put this, because I felt personally it was a telekinesis thing, but it also seems to be a spirit thing. So sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

Spirit opening my third eye

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1