Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving stuff with your mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vinh Dao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

mind - Moving stuff with your mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   mind - Moving stuff with your mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:08 am

m.fischer wrote:
Vinh Dao wrote:
Anyone know why I get feelings at my chest (near my heart) when I am trying to focus on an object? It's like reality is stopping me from doing telekinesis. Every time I try to focus on an object, a feeling in my chest is felt like it's forbidding me to do it (At least I think it feels that way). Does anyone have this feeling in the chest too and know what this feeling is supposed to mean? Thanks!
i know this.. my insight to this was, that it is the fight between flesh and spirit. the whole life your mind is passive to the outer world and even to your body functions. at the moment you want to change that, your flesh does everything to preserve the status quo.
you know the story of jesus in the desert ? Twisted Evil
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

sorry for the quantity of jesus-quotes, but his teaching is easier than any other. I love you
Ah! Thanks for the great reply Smile Maybe if I continue and continue, the feeling would go away because I will convince my body and recondition my world enough that it would see a different light. I kind of hate it though, it's a disturbing feeling, even though it only happens when I do this TK focus. On other times, it's okay (except when I'm heart broken, also near the chest LOL).
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

mind - Moving stuff with your mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   mind - Moving stuff with your mind - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 am

at some point you'll really see a different light. by now, i love being outside at night with all the lanterns shining Very Happy

some practical stuff:
this meditation is a good technique to overcome your body..

i personally often do fasting for 1 or 2 days.
even not scatching when the nose feels itchy is a good beginning.
the longest way: giving yourself suggestions like "i'm not my body, i'm spirit first, all authority is given to me,..."

particular when your training tk and this feeling comes up: stop the exercise and recollect the feeling of faith and confidence. hold it in your heart and go on practicing.
by the way, you should recollect these feelings as often as it goes in you daily life. it aids with everything you do.
Back to top Go down

Moving stuff with your mind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2