Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff you thought everybody could do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Stuff you thought everybody could do Empty
PostSubject: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Now we all know that our psychical abilities are special. We know that other people have the potential to do these things too but what I am asking about is things which you can do that you were surprised to find out were not universal.

What are you talking about Mark? lol

Heres the example that got me started thinking about this. Only one of my friends is able to lip read. Its a skill I have always had and assumed that everybody could do it. Turns out that's not the case.

What about you? Do you have a skill that seemed natural to you that not everybody can do?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Heres another example, tongue rolling...

Stuff you thought everybody could do 16648-roll_tongue

can you do it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Yup, tongue rolling, lol. My natural talent is stealth. Not everyone is as good as I am in stealth. Yes, I can be REALLY sneaky.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 pm

I used to be able to scratch mi head with my feet. I can tongue roll (if that is the verb. And something i always knew it was not something everybody could do is that i can dislocate my right femur from my hip. I dont do it that much because i think it might get too dislocated and i wont be able to take it back to its postion by myself
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Freak! lol. Now thats the kind of thing I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 pm

i am very tall and big ( as in bulky) but i am great at stealth like a ninja
i also have the ability to play a song exactly as i hear it after hearing it 3 times
i dont use sheet music i only play by ear and i do better then most who read sheet music
some other stuff too but it isnt as cool or important lol
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 pm

That is called "absolute hear". You can remember and play notes almost exactly by just hearing them a few times. It is quite an unique thing. I think i have it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:35 pm

Mozart aged 14 walked into the Vatican and heard Allegri's Miserere (a piece which was only played in the vatican) then went home and wrote it out note for note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:45 pm

gustanak wrote:
I used to be able to scratch mi head with my feet. I can tongue roll (if that is the verb. And something i always knew it was not something everybody could do is that i can dislocate my right femur from my hip. I dont do it that much because i think it might get too dislocated and i wont be able to take it back to its postion by myself

My friend has that pain-free dislocation too, on his shoulder. Freaky lol

And I agreed with Mark on that abilities do vary.  flower 
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:46 pm

I'll start thinking... I got one! I would be muscular if I exercised, but I don't very much and I'm still a bit muscular. I can sprint fast, which people find unlikely because I'm a bit overweight. I think I'm great at stealth, but I've no one to compare to. When I'm with friends I'm extremely energetic. In the elementary school, I was the best climber, I would climb this giant pole a lot, but now I'm too big to climb like that. I keep listing things because I'm trying to think of a unique thing, I got nothing, I'm pretty average... Oh wait, I have one, I have a good imagination. When I used to play with my friends I would lead the story, and decide what happened next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Mozart aged 14 walked into the Vatican and heard Allegri's Miserere (a piece which was only played in the vatican) then went home and wrote it out note for note.
mozart was a great musician anyway XD
what if i was mozart in my past life? O.O
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:52 am

I can dislocate my shoulder, thumb and something near the hips. I can also play a song without the notes after hearing it a couple of times, I discovered that a few months ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 am

i can lift my body with my hands so im a nature born climber
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Until yesterday i thought i could hold my breath up to 15 seconds. I was always afraid of not noticing when i am running out of oxigen and drown ( as i hold my breath in the pool) A friend o mine came and told me to hiperventilate first, and then enter to the water. I holded up to like 50 seconds. It is a personal record. I also stoped bein so afraid of drowning and now i notice my pulmonar capability is much more than the one i though!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 pm

did you know you can't hold your breath to death? you knock yourself out and automatically start breathing again once unconscious!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Yes i know. But when underwater you breath the water.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:08 am

If only you had a highly oxygenated pool, but that could damage your lungs from the weight, it's been done in a movie before.

I can hold my breath for quite a while on land, but in water I can't go for so long, and I can't go even a few seconds without goggles. I think my lung capacity is greater than that of the average person, because I have a chest deformity where my sternum sticks out a bit, but quite actually that probably makes not much of a difference.

Often, I have dreams where I can breath underwater and they seem absurdly real. They make me think it's possible in reality.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 am

You can survive for 3 minutes without air, 3 days without water and 3 weeks without food.

I'm surprised when other people can't see in the dark as well as I can.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Heres another weird thing: Are your ear lobes attached?

Stuff you thought everybody could do Lobes
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:46 pm

I guess nobody else has ears then? Mine are detached for what its worth.

I can zoom in with my eyes, not very much but a little. Can anyone else do that?
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:04 pm

I can zoom in with my eyes but not much. Can move my ears. I can play leads to any song after listening it to a few times(dont know exact no.) I cant play chords. I can play tabla, keyboard and mandolin...can write and compose at the same time. Any sport, i watch and learn and then can play
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:59 am

Mine are attached, but that is a genetic thing. It also meant something but i dont remember what (not something spiritual or anything, something biological)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you thought everybody could do   Stuff you thought everybody could do Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff you thought everybody could do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1