Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving stuff with your mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Moving stuff with your mind Empty
PostSubject: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Chi is the vital life force that flows through all animate objects. It is a manifestation of your will and interal energies. Similar concepts can be found in almost all cultures of the world. In Japan it is called 'Ki', the Guru's of India call it 'Prana', the Hebrew word for it is 'Rauch' and the ancient Greeks knew it as 'Pneuma'. The ability to focus ones Chi, or Psi, is an important part of developing Psychic powers.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 am

hey Mark are you christian?
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Is telekinesis real or it exsist pls. tell the real answer cause i tried to search all websites to learn telekinesis but nothing happens im not being discouraged please send me more information about learning telekinesis because you are only one i trust doing real telekinenesis Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Telekinesis (or psychokinesis) does exist, nothing about it is evil whatsoever, it's just how people perceive it, anything unknown is scary to most people (regardless of religion). However, it takes time + effort + training to be really adept to it, most people can make the psi wheel spin, but can't do anything after that because they either stop doing it, get bored, get lazy, or believe they can't move anything larger (heavier in mass), belief is the key word here, if you believe you can't do it, then you can't.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:32 am

if doing telekinesis you must stare at the target and focus on it or should eyes be closed and visualize the target to move.What is the right position? confused 
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

hey can kids do telekinesis like 12 or 13 yrs. old and above.....
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

No Im not a christian, or a satanist.

Eyes open or closed is fine. So people may do better with their eyes closed as they may not believe the objects will move if they are looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I can now push a paper without moving my hands and spin a heavyweight psi wheel paper but just a little bit I can do that all sometimes. Give me more tips to develop it more, I'm training hard I'm practicing real everyday but I'm meditating only 3-5 min. lol plsss. give me more tips how to move or roll objects like pen etc.. please Mark! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Clairvoyant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cassandra Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:17 pm

LionelPiere wrote:
hey can kids do telekinesis like 12 or 13 yrs. old and above.....
I'm 14 and I can do it :p
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Hey Kekkyashi teach me how to move objects or give me some information to develop it my psychic ability like telekinesis Very Happy still can't move stationary objects I think I'm being Frustrated but I'm not!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Lionel, you can move paper right? Like in Lesson 1?

Back to top Go down
Cassandra Clairvoyant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cassandra Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:26 am

LionelPiere wrote:
Hey Kekkyashi teach me how to move objects or give me some information to develop it my psychic ability like telekinesis :Dstill can't move stationary objects I think I'm being Frustrated but I'm not!
Lol telekinesis isn't something you can just learn instantly, any kinesis takes lots of patience and practice just as if you were learning something new like how to do math. Meditating to open your third eye makes any kinesis more effective especially so try meditating daily once in the morning when you wake up and once before you go to bed ^.^
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Yes, kids can do it. Although it depends if your willing too. I realized some young people these days give up really fast Sad. And the younger you are, the faster you learn and the stronger you become.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 am

Young children are often more open to the spiritual / paranormal world. So they are generally more able to do psychic phenomena, be it talking to ghosts, mind reading, moving things or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Clairvoyant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Cassandra Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Yes, kids can do it. Although it depends if your willing too. I realized some young people these days give up really fast Sad. And the younger you are, the faster you learn and the stronger you become.
I honestly give up doing things sometimes after a few minutes but i try again a few minutes later. I have extremely low patience for much of anything lol
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Yes mark I can do the lesson 1 but sometimes I can't cause I'm getting mistakes and why it is so hard to slide the paper? Sad
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 pm

It's not wind that pushing the paper but it's hard to slide the paper far
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey mark do you remember your video on KFC practicing force push it's awesome can you teach me your techniques pls.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Many thanks Mark for the amazing tips! Wish how long it would took us to become a master. By the way I'm getting my abilities faster back as well. And better. This is fun.

Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Wow dude amazing pls. teach how to do that, are you doing eyes closed or opened?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 am

I did it with eyes open but it's your choice. I kept training it on a can or something that keeps it on balance. When I felt I could done it easier I did it on soft surface(my leptop). The same technique I used for the rotation of it on a balanced surface or the same technique you use on a psiwheel. But you could train pulling or pushing the straw to you first. The pulling worked faster for me.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 am

So Nazir wht is your imagination while u do that?coz mine works so different,i mean like geting cloud dissepare or burning some weight staffes etc.wht do u visualise when u pull or push? Pls
Back to top Go down
Vinh Dao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Anyone know why I get feelings at my chest (near my heart) when I am trying to focus on an object? It's like reality is stopping me from doing telekinesis. Every time I try to focus on an object, a feeling in my chest is felt like it's forbidding me to do it (At least I think it feels that way). Does anyone have this feeling in the chest too and know what this feeling is supposed to mean? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Maybe your heart chakra is blocked?

I sense somebody in your family passed away with a problem in either the chest or stomach area?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Vinh Dao wrote:
Anyone know why I get feelings at my chest (near my heart) when I am trying to focus on an object? It's like reality is stopping me from doing telekinesis. Every time I try to focus on an object, a feeling in my chest is felt like it's forbidding me to do it (At least I think it feels that way). Does anyone have this feeling in the chest too and know what this feeling is supposed to mean? Thanks!
i know this.. my insight to this was, that it is the fight between flesh and spirit. the whole life your mind is passive to the outer world and even to your body functions. at the moment you want to change that, your flesh does everything to preserve the status quo.
you know the story of jesus in the desert ? Twisted Evil
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

sorry for the quantity of jesus-quotes, but his teaching is easier than any other. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving stuff with your mind   Moving stuff with your mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving stuff with your mind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next