Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know what to do anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

I don't know what to do anymore Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:30 am

I haven't practiced or have hardly practiced my psychic abilities within the last half year. I only knew how to do telekinesis, anyway. I kept a small bit of my ability, thank God. If you want to discuss more, send me a Skype invite. It's Bomber[LAGG].
Also, a lot of the original members have kind of left. Essa, Teresa, IndigoChildPsychic, IndigoTeen, Tacman, Jake G., even Mark. I could go on and on. I know nowforever has come back... kind of.
If I could help myself, I would. I just, don't know what I should do anymore. Anyone wanna discuss?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:52 am

I'm so sorry for being offline lately. I was too busy with school & everything. I'm sure you're able to retrieve your energy back once you practice again. All you have to do is keep trying. Actually, this month is when I'm supposed to be studying for regents exams, so I dunno when I'll be back the way I am here. But one thing for sure is that I'm never leaving here. I promise you. I promise you ALL!
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

And here I keep saying I'm gonna post a TK vid and I always get distracted some way or another which in this case was attending another wedding (why's everyone getting married anyways lol) so yeah, gonna FINALLY start on that vid darn it >Surprised

.................Also

Manny Pacquiao should have won, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to do anymore   I don't know what to do anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to do anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1