Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't even know anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

I don't even know anymore Empty
PostSubject: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:21 am

It's really hard to believe I have TK anymore, honestly. I'm always keeping an open mind, believing in it, but recently, that wasn't the case. I simply took a 4 day break, people are telling me my chi is "asleep", but that's not the case. I use the same technique I always do, but never ends up working, I even trained for pretty much 3 days straight! It's either my tk is completely switched off, or I never had it. I just made this post to inform you, even though I made like 3 other, I just can't express how mad/confused I am right now.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:35 am

I dont know if it helps for you but practicing to feel my chi by using the psiball on my palm exercise actually helped me understand (and remove doubt). Although thats just the starting point of energy manipulation, for an object to feel that energy needed somesort of certain concentration of energy.

I was in 8 days of practicing push TK without any result. but with believing its doable I actually taught my subconcious to believe its real. Then theres this one night my wife told me I was practicing (literally) while sleeping. Next thing you know, I could actually made this paper I have been staring for days move haha

for me you're barrier is your self-doubt right now but i might be wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 am

well said.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:24 am

I literally thought I couldn't do TK. I thought my psi-wheel moved because of the wind. Well, last night I tried to move my psi-wheel with TK. I did it far from my window, even though there was barely any wind last night. I also covered up some areas around me so no wind could sneak its way through. Maybe 30 seconds in it started to move. I recorded a video of it, which I will possibly upload tonight. Anyway, epicness, you would try using the psi-wheel. It's much easier, in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 pm

yes in a waywith psiwheel, gravity is reduced by suspending that paper on one tiny point . its helps to detect the energy field much easier. put in on a glass bowl or something. ull notice its not wind or convection current as skeptics thought.
i have been analysing the attributes ofthis energy and it seems like thy are very similar to the energy felt on a subwoofer. high vibrations and high frequency waves, as in seismic waves or sonic wave, the higher the frequency the more layers its penetrate. its a matter of tuning this waves either its frequency or its amplitude so it affects the object you're trying to affect. but u dont have to think about it, ull feel it tuned when the object moves
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:39 am

Believe me, I try EVERYTHING. I actually MISS the days when I had TK, like seriously, I just took a 3 day break and now it's "switched off". I'm really starting to get sad, I can do the psi wheel fine, but the force push and pull (without moving hands) and everything I was able to do before is switched off.
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:24 am

Never give up the faith!
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

epicness wrote:
Believe me, I try EVERYTHING. I actually MISS the days when I had TK, like seriously, I just took a 3 day break and now it's "switched off". I'm really starting to get sad, I can do the psi wheel fine, but the force push and pull (without moving hands) and everything I was able to do before is switched off.

It never switches off. I thought so too. But truth is that you are getting results. But not physical results. Try micro-tk for some time. We mostly think of telekinesis as just macro-tk. You'll find micro-tk to be super easy and effective. And after practice, really controlled that it defies random chance.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:42 am

Wats micro tk?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Telekinesis is actually based on 2 parts in parapsychology. Micro-TK and macro-TK, All of us know TK for macro-TK. The physical effects of telekinesis which can be seen. Such as moving or levitating them. Micro-TK is on a more quantum level. Examples of this is the manipulation of random number generators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know anymore   I don't even know anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't even know anymore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1