Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe I just dont believe myself...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

Maybe I just dont believe myself...  Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:43 am

Hello everybody...
I am practising Tk on alluminium foil for about 1 1,5 months and I didnt see Even a little movement without waving my hands. I was thinking about me that I am just a little bit sceptical about myself, (and Maybe Even a little about whole tk Phenomena) you guys all practised for months/years after seeing your first success? How did you know that it is possible? I cant understand how could you put into it such an effort Even if you didnt know that it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:05 am

Nothing wrong being little sceptic. I noticed that at the beginning you have to try different ways to complete the training. Be creative and use imagination. Try if these can motivate:

Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am

Did you already mastered tk lesson 2?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 am

Actually last week I succeeded few times. But after that somehow it didn't work anymore so good, moved only a little. But step by step little progress and new tactics per day.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 am

just believe in yourself and you will accomplish many things hang in there mate

-believing is succeeding

i have troubles with Tk and i am 4 and a half months in.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 am

I didn't believe in telekinesis at first either, I think my training in other areas of extrasensory perception helped. I would recommend that to anyone struggling, to try clairvoyance or telepathy for a while. The skills are all interconnected.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Hey, N4ra! If this helps you, I haven't advanced a lot either, but I did have some concrete successes in the past, but they come in the least expected moment. In fact, my sole successes came when I was feeling rather mellow. I think you will have your expected moment soon if you've been practicing daily and keeping a good mood about yourself. It's just a matter of remaining optimist and keeping in mind that you're still a month old: you'll do wonders when you've spent more months on it :3

And also, if this cheers you up, I've been practicing for five months and I've managed to move the psiwheel three times when I wasn't even paying that much attention! xD Maybe you will move yours soon, it's just a matter of keeping your hopes up =w= In fact, maybe when you were distracted, you moved something and didn't see it ;3 Who knows what happened when you weren't paying attention, ehehehe >w>
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:09 pm

krikli01 wrote:
Hey, N4ra! If this helps you, I haven't advanced a lot either, but I did have some concrete successes in the past, but they come in the least expected moment. In fact, my sole successes came when I was feeling rather mellow. I think you will have your expected moment soon if you've been practicing daily and keeping a good mood about yourself. It's just a matter of remaining optimist and keeping in mind that you're still a month old: you'll do wonders when you've spent more months on it :3

And also, if this cheers you up, I've been practicing for five months and I've managed to move the psiwheel three times when I wasn't even paying that much attention! xD Maybe you will move yours soon, it's just a matter of keeping your hopes up =w= In fact, maybe when you were distracted, you moved something and didn't see it ;3 Who knows what happened when you weren't paying attention, ehehehe >w>  <w<

5 months? why it took too long???

I can move my psiwheel just only 1 week... maybe because I practice qigong at the same time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

@superbabilon: That's what I've been asking myself as well in all these months. And I practice qigong before the meditation too. No matter how much I meditate or do qigong or spend time practicing in the psiwheel: I've only got three concrete successes in these five months. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, because I am afraid I am doing something wrong that's keeping me from developing as much as you, guys. I sometimes think it's my age or my body, but sometimes I am afraid it could be something else I haven't detected. And in the worst of cases, I sometimes just think I have a problem with me ;P I really don't know why I suck so much at it even though I can dedicate up to two hours of practice. I really don't know what to do with it...

But whatever the case, I have the faith N4ra won't suffer the same thing if he remains optimistic and keeps in mind that sometimes the mind can do the job while you're not paying attention :3 In fact, I think he will regain all his optimism on telekinesis after he watches some TK videos on YouTube and the positive things he can do with it =w=

In fact, N4ra, have you also tried visualization guided meditations? Those ones could help you! :3
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

what is quijong mate i still need help even when i try to help others
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:44 am

Qigong is a chinese practice for chi flow within your body. It has almost the same purpose as yoga(they're both for recharging energy) but it's easier since there aren't a lot of stretching at all. The benefits of qigong is having less stress, inner peace, awareness of chi energy and manipulation of chi energy. It is most qigong users that are reported to have miraculous abilities with chi such as healing and psychokinesis. A famous example is master Zhoe Tin-Jue or John Cheng.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 pm

I was like you once didnt believe in myself but i gave telepathic a try and it works so now i can believe that telekinesis works too, give other things a try
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 4:32 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I didn't believe in telekinesis at first either, I think my training in other areas of extrasensory perception helped. I would recommend that to anyone struggling, to try clairvoyance or telepathy for a while. The skills are all interconnected.
yeah I always switch between those three ability, or try just relax myself do meditation to read spiritual books from Osho. the point is we can't insist to do something when it didnt work at all. can bk to it from practice other instead, then once you bk to the first one u will gained.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:51 am

im sorry but telepathy you have my mind blown thats like another 3 months of my life devoted to hearing peoples thoughts and putting thoughts in their head sick mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe I just dont believe myself...    Maybe I just dont believe myself...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe I just dont believe myself...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1