Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it  Empty
PostSubject: i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it    i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:41 am

on youtube users have been commenting giving me thanks for what i do, i dont like the feeling im being celebrated for how good i am, i dont like it Sad i am just like every body else my powers are the same as everyone elses powers its just mine are more developed, im just a teacher teaching anybody who watches me as i learn my self. to anyone who is celebrating me please stop and celebrate yourselves for the progress you have made so far! but dont get me wrong for i send many great thanks to you all and you guys here on the forums. you people are great!
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it    i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it  EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:10 pm

Celebrating doesn't really mean thanking. I think you should see it as being thankful that you're taking the the time to do some demonstrations. Hopefully I can get to your level one day Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it    i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:22 am

But you are awesome NF!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it    i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it  Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel like i am being celebrated and i dont like it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1