Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 am

Yesterday I practiced the psi-wheel under a bowl. It moved, but I can't help but think that wind got under the bowl. The bowl has a small open area of space, between the bowl and the table. An air current from the window could have easily moved it. So it must have just been the wind Embarassed
I know i'm not supposed to say that, but I think it was...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:16 am

Did you try rotating it both directions? That way you can make sure.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:29 am

I did rotate it in different directions, or the wind rotated it in different directions. The skeptic in me keeps telling me it was wind.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 am

Of course! I'd love to! I can now move the psi wheel in any direction I want by imagining it going the opposite direction of which I want it to go Razz
Btw, I wasn't replying to the conversation, I was just saying I wanna join the journey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingwzrd
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kingwzrd

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Colten here, at you'r service friends.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Welcome! Not just to the journey, but to the forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:17 pm

im joining Smile im able to rotate them under glass but more with my finger chakra. i feel its stronger there then my palm. and another weird thing is, i feel them flowing on my left hand but takes alot of effort on my right hand.. dont know if its just me. i learnt to open it in my dream though and also my third eye.
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 am

Hi, I know this is a bit late but I'd love to join the journey, I could use the support....I've been practicing for about 2 months now and I can move the psi wheel no problem, even in the direction I choose. I practice at least an hour a day, and then some...and yesterday I was able to move the wheel under a glass vase but only a few times so that is kind of where I'm stuck right now. I could use all the advice I can get and am happy to share any information on my experiences to anyone interested....I'm excited to have the opportunity to share with others...lets do this!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:28 am

Welcome guys. The Psi Wheel is a great start and you must be well on your way. Do you have a video up on youtube? Have you done the third eye opening or lesson one yet?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:06 am

I have a video from when I made the wheel turn the first time back in October....I can post that if u like, but I'm recording a video of where I stand comfortably as far as what I can do and will upload....I have looked at lesson one, although when I do it, I feel like the wind from throwing my hand at the paper is what actually pushes it rather than using energy to push, is that an incorrect observation? The lesson video is kinda quick from the cameras perspective...perhaps a side view might help to clarify...as for the third eye, not really sure if its open, closed or what. I DO know that all I have to do is look at the wheel and it moves. I feel like it goes in the direction I want without actually putting much concentration in the direction, as if it follows my mind's subtle but super fast intent. By intent I mean the immediate change in direction before I have time to actually think about the direction...sound familiar by chance?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:44 am

Thats good then youve started well. Some people pick it up quicker than others and you are doing well. Lesson Two, the force push. Can you do that? Thatsis when you have understood lesson one.

and yeah... feel free to post your video up!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:10 pm

my attempt on force push. a quick PK attempt during work :p
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Well, idk, let me ask you something....I don't know why but in reference to the wheel, I see it as a spin other than a push/pull force which is probably ridiculous.. I get confused bc a push to the right side could very well be a pull from the left side....I'm so comfortable with moving it by looking only that I feel like I've lost the feeling to identify between push/pull which is preventing me from progressing to objects that don't spin
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

A push from the right and a pull from the left are the same thing. If you can do both at the same time the object will move even more.
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:42 pm

here is the vid of my first results
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:47 pm

You'll have to ignore any and everything I say, sorry :-/, I'm embarrassed lol
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 pm

i had similar ideas when i first started but then for me right now both are push because ive only been training the puh technique. i could do a illusion pull technique by pushing from the back of the object
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:11 pm

DubbleD wrote:
You'll have to ignore any and everything I say, sorry :-/, I'm embarrassed lol
I'll ignore this then shall I?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:13 pm

fiz192 wrote:
i had similar ideas when i first started but then for me right now both are push because ive only been training the puh technique. i could do a illusion pull technique by pushing from the back of the object
that is how you do the pull! so you can push and pull already?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
fiz192 wrote:
that is how you do the pull! so you can push and pull already?
I can do push very well. Pull I havent master it yet. More like some random moment where it works. Im still practising both push/pull so I could do pulsing psi blast as you suggested.
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:29 am

I have also been doing what nazir did, by placing pens or straws on a rounded surface and yes I can push and pull the pens to spin...I'm beginning to understand how to apply that to pushing or pulling paper with some slight but inconsistent results....I also thought it helped to put a hole in the middle of a straw and put the straw in place of psi wheel and it helped boost my confidence to see something different move...I meant ignore what I said in video...btw I can't even tell you how much you've helped me figure out some subtleties that have been hard to do thru research only, and for that, I thank you, for a while there I was beginning to feel as though I was just plateauing and blocking progress.  The only other thing I can do, which I just wanted to try it but worked out well was throwing a feather in the air and trying to slow it down and suspending it for as long as possible and I've gotten better at keeping it in the air longer,andI can push it higher but once the feather drops below my line of vision I can't bring it back up, not yet anyways.wow that was a bit lengthy, sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:20 am

This one I started to understood how to optimise two hands TK attempts. Its weird in some position the energyfrom both hands somehow repels each other.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 am

This is my daily telekinesis training. It's just something that I can't miss. I even train it during my free time at school. The psi-wheel is a lovely tool for beginners(especially foil ones). When it kept struggling the wind was hitting it at the same time I was trying to hold the wheel still with my energy.
Back to top Go down
DubbleD
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

So it's been a minute since I've checked what others have been doing but I had some
great results with the straw...next step is removing the shaker and making it roll. I managed to do it once,
but without a doubt I've gotten this one down and with no hands!!
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

hey guys! long time no see!
how's everyone progressing on the psi-wheel?
i had lots of things to do, traveling and stuff so i couldn't post until now!
but of course i kept on training, mostly with nature, specially influencing the winds speed, the rain fall and also attempted to influence animal behavior like changing the direction where birds are flying towards and so on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4